GSET Notification 2019 – Apply For Gujarat SET Assistant Professor Online Form
GSET Notification 2019 registrations had already started i.e from 04.11.2019. Apply for at www.gujaratset.ac.in Gujarat State Eligibility Test Online Exam for Assistant Professor Examination which will be conducted on 29th December 2019. So, Check the details in the GSET Exam Notification 2019 and if you are eligible then fill the GSET Online Application Form 2019 and Submit the Gujarat SET Application Form 2019 within the last date i.e 30th November 2019. To know about the Gujarat SET 2019 Notification Details you have to go through the details which are clearly mentioned on this web page.
Actually, for the contenders, we are ready to give the links for Gujarat SET Exam 2019 Application Form and they will conduct the Gujarat SET Exam on 29th December 2019. So, Check out the details in Gujarat SET Notification if you are really want to upload the Info to the Gujarat State Board. Here, on this web page, all should collect the application link to start the Gujarat SET Exam Notification. If any have arisen any doubts briefly check out the at recruitmentIndia.in GSET Exam Notification 2019. Here, the Gujarat State SET Notification was released by GSET Examination Board released the Huge Vacancies for the Professor Posts/ So, the GSET Application was already commenced on 04th November 2019. There will be a date to submit the GSET Online Application Form that is on or before 30th November 2019.
Detail Information: GSET Notification 2019-20
|Name of The Board||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat State|
|Exam Name||Gujarat State Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|No Of Vacancies||Various|
|Application Start Date||04th November 2019|
|Application Last Date||30th November 2019|
|Exam Date||29th December 2019|
|Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
GSET Notification 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting of Fee Collection: 04th November 2019
- Last Day for Fee Collection: 30th November 2019
- Starting of Online Registration: 04th November 2019 (Morning 11.00 hrs)
- Last Day for Online Application Submission: 30th November 2019 (till – evening 06.00 hrs)
- GSET Exam Date 2019: 29th December 2019
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)
- On behalf of the Gujarat State, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the Nodal Agency announces holding of the 14th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) on 29th December 2019 (Sunday) for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat state’s candidates for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State.
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, State Agency will conduct GSET in 23 subjects at 11 Centres in Gujarat
Subjects GSET 2019
- (01) Mathematical Science, (02) Physical Science, (03) Chemical Science, (04) Life Science, (05) Hindi, (06) Gujarati, (07) Sanskrit, (08) History, (09) Sociology, (10) Economics, (11) Political, Science, (12) English, (13) Education, (14) Psychology, (15) Library and Information Sciences, (16) Law, (17) Commerce, (18) Management, (19) Computer Science and Applications, (20) Physical Education, (21) Philosophy, (22) Home Science, (23) Geography
GSET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed/are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (General) (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent exam from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Sciences are eligible for this Test
- The OBC belonging to non-creamy layer/SC/ST/PH/Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent exam are eligible for this Test
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing in the final year at the qualifying Master’s degree exam and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying exams have been delayed may also apply for the Test
- However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for Assistant Professor /Lectureship only after they have passed their Master’s degree examination or equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates)
- Such candidates must complete their P.G. degree exam within two years from the date of declaration of result of GSET Exam with required percentage of marks, failing which they will be treated as disqualified
- The PhD degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e., from 55% to 50%) for appearing in the GSET Exam
- Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. (www.aiuweb.org)
- Those candidates who are studying in the first year of two years course or in the first two semesters of a four semester’s course of Master’s Degree cannot appear for this test
- Candidates are required to appear for GSET in the subject of their Post Graduation only. In case the subject of a candidate is not included in the list of GSET subjects, the candidates may appear in UGC NET / UGC – CSIR NET which is held twice a year
- Candidates are neither required to send any certificate/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form to Gujarat State Eligibility Test office, Vadodara. However, the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by GSET/UGC at any stage, their candidature will be canceled, and they shall be liable for legal action
- There is no upper age limit
- The candidates who have passed M.Sc. (by Research) are not eligible to appear for the SET Examination. As per the UGC Rules
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/VH/OBC (Cast Certificate along with the latest Non-Creamy Layer certificate) category must possess Valid Category Certificate and certificates related to PH / VH.
- Therefore, the candidates, in their own interest, must satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the Test
- In the event of any ineligibility being detected by GSET / UGC at any stage, their candidature will be canceled and they shall be liable for legal action
- Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that Online Application Form and Exam Fee accepted, and Hall Ticket issued to a candidate will not imply that GSET Agency has accepted his/her candidature
- Their candidature will be deemed final only upon verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the claims made in their application, after the result of GSET Exam. In the event a candidate being found ineligible at any stage for the award due to any reason (including unintentional computer error or printer’s devil etc.), he / she will be declared as not-qualified in GSET Exam
- GSET Agency will not issue any mark sheet to qualified/not qualified candidates. The GSET Agency will issue a certificate to the qualifying candidates only on verification of the Eligibility Documents immediately after the result of the GSET Exam
Application Fee for GSET Recruitment
- General/ Gen-EWS/ SEBC (Non-creamy layer): Rs. 900/-
- SC/ ST/ Transgender: Rs. 700/-
- For PWD (PH/ VH) Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
GSET Notification 2019 – Important Link
|Apply Online||Registration | Fee Payment|
|Other Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
GSET 2019 Application Form
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at GSET Website and also to be shortly published in the local newspapers.
- Candidates seeking admission to the Test must apply online through a link “Online Registration” available on the GSET website www.gujaratset.ac.in
- The candidates is required to download the Bank Challan Proforma from the link available on the page entitled “Online Registration for Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Lectureship” on GSET website and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of Corporation Bank, within the State of Gujarat and selected cities (Mumbai and Delhi) outside State of Gujarat, along with the Bank fee of Rs.25/-
Steps for Submission of Online Application Form
Step 1 – Pay Examination Fee
- Candidate has to visit GSET Website www.gujaratset.ac.in for fee payment. Examination fee and Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST), as applicable, can be paid only through online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
- Follow on-screen instructions for payment of requisite fee and print examination fee receipt generated after successful transaction.
- Candidates should note down and preserve Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID for online registration of their application form (Step-2).
Step 2 – Register Online for GSET Examination
- Before applying Online, the candidates must possess the Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format and should not be more than 100kb.
- Candidate has to visit the GSET website gujaratset.ac.in and provide Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID to “LOGIN” his / her account for filling up the Application Form for GSET Examination by clicking “Apply Online” button available under candidate’s Login Account
- Please fill correct information carefully in the online application form and follow the on-screen instructions for filling up the application form. Confirm that your Name, Fee Details, Subject, Centre, Category, Physically or Visually disability, recent passport size photo scanned in JPEG format and not be more than 100kb and all other details filled are correct. Otherwise, no correction will be made after you submit the application form. Gujarat SET Office will not be responsible for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
- The details of accepted applicants for the GSET Examination will be placed on our website after 10 days of the last date of submission of the application form. Any query including missing name, one can contact GSET, Vadodara through email: email@example.com within 5 days of declaration of the list.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Examination Hall Ticket on the day of examination.
- The candidate should note that the printout of the online Application Form, fee payment receipt or any other certificate or document is not required to be sent to the Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara before he / she is declared as qualified in the GSET Examination.
Mode of Payment
- Candidate has to visit the State Bank of India website for fee payment
- Exam Fee can be paid only through online mode by Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card using SB Collect facility of State Bank of India at the following link on State Bank of India website https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=880773.
- The detailed instruction for fee payment is available on our website www.gujaratset.ac.in
- Follow on-screen instructions for payment of requisite fee and print examination fee receipt generated after successful transaction.
- Candidates should note down and preserve SB Collect Reference Number for online registration of their application form
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda – (O) 0265 – 2786337, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.gujaratset.ac.in
GSET 2019 Exam Scheme
The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held in two separate sessions as under:
- First-I: 100 – 50 out of which 50 questions to be attempted – 09.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
- First-II: 200 – 10 questions all are compulsory – 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- Paper- I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate
- All the questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper-II & Paper-III (including all electives, without options)
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers. There is no provision of re-evaluations of papers
GSET Syllabus 2019
- Syllabus for GSET Examination will be the same as UGC / CSIR NET. Syllabi for all Gujarat SET (GSET) subjects can be downloaded from the GSET Website www.gujaratset.in. GSET Agency, Vadodara will not send the syllabus to individual candidates.
- For Science Subjects, i.e. Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences & Earth Sciences, the syllabus is the same as of the CSIR-NET. However, the examination Pattern will be the same as of the UGC-NET, described above. For all other subjects, the syllabus is the same as the UGC-NET.