Summary: GSERB Recruitment 5508 Vacancies -Shikshan Sahayak Posts.gserb.org.GSERB Posts and vacancies.GSERB Eligibility Criteria.GSERB Selection Process.GSERB How to Apply.GSERB Important Dates.
GSERB Recruitment 5508 Vacancies -Shikshan Sahayak Posts.gserb.org
Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board(GSERB) has Invited Applications to fill up 5508 Teaching Assistant (Shikshan Sahayak) vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 15-04-2016 to 30-04-2016. Age limit, Educational qualification, Selection procedure and how to apply for GSERB Recruitment 2016 is given below.
GSERB Posts and vacancies:
Total Number of vacancies – 5508 Posts
Job Designation – Shikshan Sahayak
- Gujarat Medium Teaching Assistant Jobs – 5476 Posts.
- English Medium Teaching Assistant Jobs – 32 Posts.
GSERB Eligibility Criteria:
GSERB Education Qualification:
Candidates who interested to apply Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board Teacher Assistant Recruitment have to meet following eligibility conditions.
- Candidates should pass Graduation in B.ED.
- Should pass in TET.
GSERB Age Limit:
The Candidates who are going to apply for Gujarat teaching Jobs should have an age limit of following.
- Maximum Age limit: 40 years
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Age relaxation is the application as per govt norms.
GSERB Selection Process:
People will select based on the Performance in the GSERB Selection Steps.
- Written test.
GSERB How to Apply:
- Visit the official website which is www.gserb.org or go to direct link as mentioned below.
- Navigate to home page, click on “Apply Online” and fill up all required information related to eligibility criteria.
- Upload your recent size colour photograph and scanned signature in JPG format.
- Next step go to “Edit Application” to edit your information if you are wrong.
- Final step is “Confirm Application” for final submission.
- Now you can take a print out of system generated filled form for future reference.
GSERB Important Dates:
- Starting date of online Registrations: 6th April 2016
- Closing date of online Registrations: 30th April 2016