GPSC Recruitment 2016 for 109 positions.
GPSC Recruitment 2016
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Total No. of Posts: 109
Name of the Post:
1. Additional Chief Town Planner: 02 Posts
2. Director of Archaeology and Museums General State Service class – 1: 01 Post
3. Junior Town Planner Class – 2: 69 Posts
4. Assistant Director (Boilers) Boiler Inspection Service Class-2: 20 Posts
5. Assistant Director of Training Principal Class-1: 09 Posts
6. Programme Officer: 05 Posts
7. Deputy Director: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be not more than 45 years for Post No. 01 & 02, 37 years for Post No. 03, 42 years for Post No. 04 & 07 and 40 years for Post No. 05 & 06 as on 03-11-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Possess a Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering and Post Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Diploma in City Planning or Town Planning or Regional Planning or Urban planning or Infrastructure Planning or Industrial Planning or Traffic and Transportation Planning or Urban Design for Post No. 01, Ph. D. or 2nd class Post Graduation Degree in Archaeology or 2nd class Post Graduation Degree in any one of the History or Geology or Zoology or Anthropology or Ethnology or Sanskrit or Arabic and Post Gradation Diploma in Archaeology or Museology for Post No. 02, Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering and Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in City Planning or Town Planning or Traffic and Transportation Planning or Regional Planning or Urban Design or Urban Planning or Infrastructure Planning or Industrial Planning for Post No. 03 & other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on preliminary test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-. Candidates of Reserved Category of Gujarat State & candidates who is physically disabled have not to pay application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 18-10-2016 at 13:00 hrs to 03-11-2016 by 13:00 hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
3. Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
4. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form & Submit.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth & click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-10-2016 at 13:00 hrs