Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 1077 Staff Nurse, MTS, LDC & Other Posts
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 : Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment notification has been issued for 1077 vacancies across Goa. The hospital has issued notifications for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, MTS, LDC & Other Vacancies. According to the Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment notifications 2019, there are 1077 vacancies for Staff Nurse, MTS, LDC & Other. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this article, we will give detailed information about Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019.
Important Highlight for Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019
Goa Medical College & Hospital
|Name of the Post
Staff Nurse, MTS, LDC & Other Vacancies
|Number of Vacancies
| Official Website
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Detail
||Medico Social Worker
||Lower Division Clerk
||Medical Record Clerk
||Multi Tasking Staff
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment of Staff Nurse, MTS, LDC & Other : Eligibility Criteria
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 : Age Limits
- Age Limit: Not Exceeding 45 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
||B.Sc (Chemistry/ Microbiology)
||Diploma/ Graduation (Pharmacy)
||Intermediate/ Diploma(Occupational Therapy)
||B. Sc (Speech Therapy & Audiology)
||S.S.L.C/ ITI (Electronics)
|Medico Social Worker
||B. Sc (Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Zoology/ Biology) (PGDCGMLT/ PGDMLT)
||Intermediate/ Diploma (Physiotherapy)
|Lower Division Clerk
||Higher Secondary, Computer Knowledge
|Medical Record Clerk
||Matriculation, Typing Knowledge
|Multi Tasking Staff
||Secondary School/ ITI
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 : Selection Process
1. “Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per recruitment rules/advertisement shall apply for the post with correct postal address and need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post”. However the candidature of the shortlisted candidate shall not be considered, Page No 4 if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though he/she has passed the examination”.
2. Applications in prescribed form will be accepted with declaration from candidates stating that “the contents of the application are true to his/her own knowledge and he/she possess the requisite qualification and other mandatory documents for the post.” He/she understand that in the event of particulars or information given herein being found false or incorrect, his/her candidature for the recruitment is liable to be REJECTED OR CANCELLED EVEN AFTER SELECTION.
3. The candidates already working in the Government, local self Government, Semi-Government, autonomous bodies or establishment, or any other department establishment or institution being an instrumentality of the Government should send their application “Thorough Proper Channel” only on or before last date of submission of the application.
4. A separate application in prescribed form should be submitted for each type of post. Incomplete applications, applications not in Prescribed Form and application received by post and by hand delivery after the stipulated date shall be summarily rejected.
5. For all the above mentioned posts a written examination of 100 marks shall be held. Skill Test/Aptitude test, wherever necessary, may be considered for screening eligible candidates to be called for written examination and only qualified candidate shall be called for written examination. The Selection of the candidates will be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in the written examination as per merit.
6. The appointing authority reserves the right to call adequate number of meritorious candidates for verification of original documents. No T.A/D.A is admissible for attending the written examination or verification of the original documents etc.
7. The Government reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
8. All the above mention posts to be filled subject to NOC from Personnel Department and in phased manner.
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 : Application Fees
How to apply for Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 for 1077 Various Posts of Group C
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications to the Government of Goa Goa Medical College Bambolim-Goa latest by 18 September 2019.
Goa Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
- Last Date for receipt of Application: 18-09-2019
Goa Medical College Recruitment 2019 : Important Links
More Recruitments to Apply