Summary: GNDU Recruitment 169 Vacancies -Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.gndu.ac.in.GNDU Posts and Vacancies.GNDU Eligibility Criteria.GNDU Selection Process.GNDU Pay Scale.GNDU Application Fee.GNDU How to Apply.GNDU Important Date.
GNDU Recruitment 169 Vacancies -Teaching & Non Teaching Posts.gndu.ac.in
University Business School (UBS), Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar has invited application for the recruitment of Dean, College Development Council, Principals, Director Research, Director, Physical Education & Sports, Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in various departments.
GNDU Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 169
Name of the Posts:
1. Dean, College Development Council: 01 Post
2. Principal: 06 Posts
3. Director Research: 01 Post
4. Professor: 08 Posts
5. Director Physical Education & Sports: 01 Post
6. Associate Professor: 22 Posts
7. Assistant Professor: 128 Posts
8. Lecturer: 02 Posts
GNDU Educational Qualification:
- For Dean: PhD qualification with minimum 10 Publications as books and 10 years teaching experience.
- For Principal: Master’s degree with at least 55 percent marks, Ph.D. with 15 years teaching experience
- For Director Research: Second class Master’s degree and Ph.D. with 10 years experience
- For Professor: Ph.D. in physical education alonog with 15 years experience as Assistant professor.
- For Associate Professor: Ph.D. in concerned subject + Master’s degree with 10 years experience.
- For Assistant Professor: master’s degree in relevant subject with 55 percent marks and should qualify in NET/SLET/SET by UGC or CSIR.
GNDU Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on interview.
GNDU Pay Scale:
For Post(1 To 5): Rs.37400/- -Rs.67000/- with Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
For Post(6): Rs.37400/- -Rs.67000/- with Grade Pay Rs.9000/-
For Post(7): Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
For Post(8): Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
GNDU Application Fee:
- For UR/OBC-1000/-
- Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates –Rs. 500/-
- The application Fees is Payable Amritsar University Cashire
GNDU How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.gndu.ac.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 11-05-2016.
How to Apply for GNDU Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.gndu.ac.in.
2. Click on link named GNDU Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. submit to the authorities.
The Guru Nanak Dev University
GNDU Important Date:
- Last Date for Submission Application Form: 11-05-2016.