GIC Assistant Manager Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips and Expected Cutoffs for the GIC Assistant Managers exam to be held on 15th May.
The GIC Assistant Manager Exam is just a few days away and will be held on 15th May. With hardly any time left for the exam to commence, you have no option except to put in every single minute of the remaining hours to prepare for this opportunity of joining one of the most esteemed Organisation of the Country.
GIC Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips
- By now you must have all the study materials. All the books, previous year question papers, practice question papers, everything.
- Go through all the previous year question papers and assess yourself where you stand.
- Certain questions follow a certain path, a common trend, which is almost sure to appear in your paper. Some of them are Government relation with its neighbors, Government schemes, important awards winners etc. If you have gone through the previous year question papers, you can actually see what I’m trying to say here.
- Mathematics is not at a very high level and at this point try your best to get all the relevant mathematical formulae at your fingertips. Download the Quantitative Aptitude Formulae Sheet here.(Free PDF)
- Take practice/mock tests online for GIC assistant, GIC finance and GIC insurance exam..
- Finally, Don’t hurry now to complete the uncovered portions. This is the time where you have to strengthen what you have already learnt. Brush up everything and you’re good to go.
- Lastly, All the best. Do well.
GIC Exam Day: During the Exam
- During the exam, don’t try to attempt anything which you haven’t come across before.
- First attempt only those sections in which you are more confident.
- Score maximum marks in it.
- This would increase your performance and confidence.
- It will definitely help you in scoring in your weak areas as well.
- Make a timeline and stick to it.
- Don’t attempt a section for much time.
- First clear the sectional cutoff of all the sections.
- There are some questions that look complex but actually are very easy.
- This is how you you should attempt.
- First read the question in 5 seconds.
- Take a breath and try to remember if you have seen such questions while you were preparing.
- If you are able to figure out how to solve it quickly, then go for it. If you are unable to identify how to solve it in less than a minute, skip that question as of now.
- Remember you only get less than a minute to solve a question.
- So instead of wasting time do other simple questions first.
- Time is your most important commodity here, not your ego.You can solve those lengthy questions later
GIC Exam Expected Cutoffs
The expected cutoffs for GIC exam are as follows:
GIC Assistant Manager Exam Sectional Cutoffs
- Part A :Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking: 9-11marks
- Part B : Objective Test 60 Mins: 29-32 MARKS
- Part C : Descriptive Test:10-12 Marks
GIC Assistant Manager Overall Cutoff
The overall expected cutoff for GIC Assistant Manager exam will be 89-92 marks out of total 150 marks.
Click below to enroll for Customised Packages Prepared by previous Year GIC Toppers:
Friends this is it for GIC Exam Last Minute Preparation Tips for clearing cutoffs. If you have any queries, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will be glad to answer them for you.