GIC Admit Card 2017, Download Your General Insurance Corporation of India Admit Card
GIC Admit Card 2017
GIC Admit Card 2017: General Insurance Corporation Of India is going to conduct Online Examination for selection to Officers Posts in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale I).
Online Pre-Recruitment Training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be held from 24.04.2017 to 27.04.2017. Candidates can download the General Insurance Corporation of India Scale 1 Officer Admit Card around 7 days prior to the date of exam.
How To Download GIC Admit Card
- First of all, candidates log on to official website www.gicofindia.com
- On the home page of official site go to “Latest News” section and hit the appropriate link related to Scale I Officers Admit Card.
- Call letter page will be displayed on your computer.
- Enter the required details such as registration number and date of birth or password.
- Now, press on the “Submit” button to generate the admit card
- New page of hall ticket will display on your screen
- At last, Save/download your Call Letter as PDF and take the printout of the same for exam purpose.
GIC Assistant Manager Mock Test:
Important Dates for GIC Admit Card 2017
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: April / May 2017
- Availability of Call Letter: NOW AVAILABLE
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: 24.04.2017 to 27.04.2017.
Other Important Recruitment:
GIC Admit Card 2017: Salary
|Basic Pay Rs.32,795/- per month in the scale of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc.The total emoluments will be about Rs.49,500/- p.m. plus other benefits which are New Pension Scheme and Newspaper /Internet Allowance Leave Travel Subsidy, Medical Benefits, Personal Accident cover, housing and vehicles loans with subsidized interests, and interest free advances for festival, natural calamities and any other benefits as per rules and on confirmation of service in the Corporation.
THE OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION OF GIC >> CLICK HERE
GIC Admit Card: Exam Pattern
||Domain Knowledge of the relevant stream
||Test of Reasoning
||Test of English Language
||Test of General Awareness
||Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy
|Test of English Language-Essay, Précis and Comprehension
- Online Written exam for Assistant Manager will be consists of 150 marks.
- The maximum marks for Group Discussion and Interview are 20 and 30, respectively.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the written test–60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
Documents to be carried with GIC Admit Card in the examination hall:
|Applicants have to carry a self-attested photocopy of any one the following listed Identity proofs, along with their GIC admit card 2017 on the exam day. Photocopy of the identity proof to be produced by the candidate at the exam hall must be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Adhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook
GIC Admit Card: Frequently Asked Questions
|Q1. When can the GIC Admit card be downloaded ?
||The GIC Admit Card can be downloaded at the prescribed dates on the official website.
|Q2. Is the GIC hall ticket essential ?
||Yes, without the GIC Admit card, you will not be allowed inside the examination center.
|Q3. Do I need a hard copy/printout of the GIC Admit Card ?
||Yes, you will need it before the exam commences.
|Q4. Can the GIC Admit card be used for all exams conducted by General Insurance Corporation of India ?
||No, it’ll be used only once for this particular exam only.
|Q5. What if I’m unable to download my GIC Admit Card ?
||It means you’re not entering the correct credentials -DOB/Registration number etc.
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.