Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 27
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Gautam Buddha delivered his first sermon at________.
2. Name the world's most prestigious English language literary award.
Ans. Man Booker Prize
3. Our body has many organ, which of the following organs is the largest ?
Ans. The skin
4. Aishwarya oil field is located in:
5. Annamayya was a poet/singer of medieval times belonged to which present Indian state?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
6. Who became the first turbaned, Sikh woman to be appointed as Canada’s Supreme
Ans. Palbinder Kaur Shergill
7. The full form of DNA is:
Ans. Deoxyribo Nucleic Acid
8. To change a temperature on the Kelvin scale to the Celsius scale, you have to _______
273 from the given temperature.
9. _________ determines the speed of sound in a medium.
Ans. Properties of the medium
10. _____ is probably the largest group of animals.
11. In _______ allotrope, carbons atoms are arranged in the shape of a football.
12. Amphibians and most reptiles have :
Ans. Three-chambered heart
13. ______are called the amphibians of the plant kingdom.
14. In which year was the Treaty of Bassein signed ?
15. Sound is produced due to:
16. The atomic number of lanthanum is:
17. The term ‘Brexit’, often seen in the news, is related to which of the following countries?
18. The largest producer of Mica in India is ________.
19. Gandhiji was given the name ‘Mahatma’ by _________.
Ans. Rabindranath Tagore
20. The structure of DNA is _____.
Ans. double helix
21. The gas which is responsible for global warming is _________.
Ans. nitrous oxide
22. Who is the author of Gujarati Book ‘Purvalap’?
Ans. Manishankar Ratanji Bhatt
23. Potassium nitrate is mainly used in :
24. The institution of ‘Mansabdar’ was introduced by :
25. The largest city of Madhya Pradesh is :
26. How many colour are there on the Olympic Flag ?
27. Which of these sports is played in three variations — horse, cycle and elephant ?
28. What is the name of the Formula One Grand Prix tract in India ?
Ans. Buddha International Circuit
29. Whose birth anniversary is celebrated as International Day of Non-violence by the UN ?
Ans. Mahatma Gandhi
30. The legendary Assamese singer and music director Dr. Bhupen Hazarika had obtained his Doctorate degree from :
Ans. Columbia University
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams, and SSC CGL Exam. Day 28 would be updated in next day and all the best.