Important General Awareness Questions for RRB NTPC & RRC Group D Exam – Day 26
Are you looking for General Awareness for RRB NTPC exam, or for RRB RRB Group D Rcam & upcoming SSC exams? If yes, you are in the right place. Mockbank has started a new series of important General Awareness Question which will be helpful for SSC CHSL, CGL, Stenographer, RRC Group D,& Railway NTPC Exams 2019-20.
In this SSC & Railways General Awareness Question Series, we will provide you with Daily General Awareness Question PDF. You can download the PDF of the current affair for Railway exams 2020 in English from the link given below.
1. Where does the center of gravity of any freely suspended object lie?
Ans. Direct beneath the point of suspension
2. The National War Memorial is erected in :
Ans. New Delhi
3. Mammals have :
Ans. Glandular skin with hairs
4. 1 coulomb/1s =
Ans. 1 Ampere
5. The number of chromosomes in a human female germ cell is :
6. Who is the Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog as of January 2020?
Ans. Rajiv Kumar
7. Murali Ramaswami has been appointed as Executive Director of which bank as on January 2020?
Ans. Bank of Baroda
8. Under whose reign was National Emergency imposed in India?
Ans. Indira Gandhi
9. What are the constituents for the bronze?
Ans. Bronze is an alloy consisting primarily of about 88% of copper (Cu), commonly with about 12% of tin (sn).
10. If the pH value of a salt is 14, then it is a salt of
Ans. weak acid and strong base
11. When a cork and a nail are kept in a beaker filled with water, the cork floats, while the nail sinks. What is the reason behind this?
Ans. The density of iron nail is more than the density of water
12. Manat is the currency of which country?
13. Lek is the currency of_____.
14. Euro is the currency of_____.
15. Dram is the currency of_____.
16. What type of tissue makes up the husk of coconut?
Ans. Sclerenchyma tissue
17. What is the correct order of the atomic sizes of the elements O, S and Se ?
Ans. Se > S > O
18. The 2018 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup was held in :
Ans. New Zealand
19. Under which tree did Queen Mayadevi give birth to Gautam Buddha?
20. _________ are comparatively poor conductors of heat.
Ans. Lead and Mercury
21. Legendary Indian Architect Balakrishna Doshi recently won a prestigious global award which is sometimes referred to as the Nobel equivalent in Architecture. Name the award that Shri Doshi won.
Ans. Pritzker award
22. Which Tamil folk singer, composer and renowned exponent of Tamil folk art has been awarded a Padma Shri?
Ans. Vijayalakshmi Navaneethakrishnan
23. Magnesium ribbon burns with a dazzling _____ flame.
24. Who played the lead actor role in the recently released movie ‘Parmanu’?
Ans. John Abraham
25. When was Goods and Service Tax (GST) introduced in India?
Ans. 1st July, 2017
26. The Rig Veda contains _______ Rhymns.
27. Pollen grains are produced by :
28. Which is the highest undisputed, point of India?
29. _______ made the first observations on platinum as a catalyst.
30. _________has six carbon atoms and six hydrogen atoms.
That is all on Day 1 of 30 Important Questions asked in Railway RRB Group D Exams. We hope you liked the questions given above and found them as a useful addition to your Exam preparation knowledge for Railway RRB NTPC Exam, RRB Group D Exams, RRB ALP Exams, and SSC CGL Exam. Day 27 would be updated in next day and all the best.