Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2020 Released – Direct Link to Download Gauhati High Court Group D Call Letter
Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2020 Released @ ghconline.gov.in: All the aspirants who had applied for the Assam Judicial Service under Gauhati High Court department can download the Guwahati High Court Sr Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020. The higher authority of Gauhati High Court released the notification regarding the Assam Judicial service Exam Date 2020. Gauhati High Court Senior Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020: Gauhati High Court has issued the Admit Card on 18 Feb 2020 for the exam.
How to Download the Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2020
The Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2020 can be accessed through the following steps:
- 1. Candidates have to go to the Important Links section given below.
- 2. From the displayed links, candidates have to open the Download Admit Card link
- 3. This link will redirect the candidate to the Candidate’s Home Page
- 4. In this page, candidates have to enter the following details:
Date of Birth
Verification Code (as shown to them)
- 5. After that, candidates have to click on the Search button.
- 6. After submitting the details, candidates will be able to download and print the admit card.
- 7. Candidate can download the admit card also from the official website of Gauhati High Court.
Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2020 – Documents Required
All the candidates will have the following documents to the exam hall.
- Hardcopy of Gauhati High Court Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID proof (in original)
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Besides that, let’s also have a look at the documents which can be produced as a proof of identity for the upcoming Gauhati High Court written exam.
- Aadhaar Card (with Photograph)
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Passport, etc
Details Mentioned Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2020
Candidates must check and verify the details mentioned on Gauhati High Court Admit Card. the details mentioned on Gauhati High Court admit card are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Date and Timings of exam
- Important Instructions
Important Vacancies for This Month
|RSMSSB Recruitment||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank Recruitment||Click Here|
|Mahesh Bank Recruitment||Click Here|
|AXIS Bank Jobs||Click Here|
|UPSRLM Recruitment||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh TET Recruitment||Click Here|