GATE Admit Card 2019, Download here GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) call Letter and View complete detail here.
GATE Admit Card 2019: Released Date
Important Highlight: GATE Admit Card
|Exam Name||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|Exam Date||02, 03, 09, 10 Feb 2019 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February 2019(Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
(Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
|GATE Admit Card Released on||4th January 2019|
|Course||GATE is conducted for M.Tech./Ph.D. programme in IITs , IISc and various other institutions.|
|Number of Papers||GATE 2019 is held for total 23 papers. Candidates are allowed to appear in only one of the 23 papers.|
|Exam Duration||The examination duration will be 3 hours.|
|Number of Questions||Total 65 questions of maximum 100 marks will be asked in GATE 2019.|
|Mode of Examination||The examination mode will be online only (CBT).|
GATE 2019 Admit Card, Direct Download Link >>Activite on 4t Jan 2019
Important Dates: GATE Admit Card
|GATE Admit Card Availability||4th January 2019|
|GATE 2019 Exam Date||02, 03, 09, 10 Feb 2019 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February 2019(Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)
(Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
|Answer Key Released On||Within a few days after exam|
|Result Declaration||16th March 2019|
|Downloading of Score Card Begins||Last week of March 2019 to Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Commence||Second week of April 2019|
Exam Pattern: GATE Admit Card
The GATE paper consists of 85 marks subject specific and General Aptitude (GA) section for 15 marks, both are compulsory. The duration of the examination is 180 minutes. The question paper consists of multiple choice questions (MCQ) and numerical answer type (NAT). Multiple choice type questions have four choices A, B, C, D, out of which only ONE is the correct answer.
Marking Scheme: GATE Admit Card
- All questions that are not attempted will result in zero marks.
- Wrong answers for multiple choice type questions (MCQ) will result in NEGATIVE marks.
- For multiple choice type questions, a wrong answer will result in a deduction of ⅓ marks for a 1-mark question and ⅔ marks for a 2-mark question.
- There is no negative marking for questions of numerical answer type (NAT).
Exam Pattern For All Papers Except GG, XE, XL: GATE Admit Card
Exam Pattern For Paper GG: GATE Admit Card
Exam Pattern For Paper XE: GATE Admit Card
Exam Pattern For Paper XL: GATE Admit Card
How to download GATE Admit Card 2019
|Step 1: Click on the link on given link. You will reach GOAPS Website gate.iitm.ac.in
Step 2: Enter the details such as GATE 2019 enrollment ID or registered email ID, password and captcha. Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
Step 3: The link for downloading the admit card will be displayed on the screen. Click on the link and download the GATE Admit Card 2019.
GATE Admit Card: Important Links
|GATE Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Preparation Tips||CLICK HERE|
Other Important Exam Admit Card
|Jharkhand Police JSSC Radio SI Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|ISRO Scientist Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE
|RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017||DOWNLOAD HERE|
GATE 2018 Exam Schedule: GATE Admit Card
GATE 2018 examinations for 23 papers will be conducted across eight (8) sessions as per the following schedule.
|Exam Date and Day||Time||Paper(s)|
|03 Feb 2018 (Saturday)||9 AM to 12 Noon
|ME, EY, PE, XE, XL|
|03 Feb 2018 (Saturday)||2 PM to 5 PM
|ME, AE, MA, PI|
|04 Feb 2018 (Sunday)||9 AM to 12 Noon
|04 Feb 2018 (Sunday)||2 PM to 5 PM
|AG, AR, BT, CH, CY, GG, IN, MT, PH, TF|
|10 Feb 2018 (Saturday)||9 AM to 12 Noon
|10 Feb 2018 (Saturday)||2 PM to 5 PM
|11 Feb 2018 (Sunday)||9 AM to 12 Noon
|11 Feb 2018 (Sunday)||2 PM to 5 PM
If the GATE paper you are appearing for is on multiple dates and sessions, then the date and session you need to appear for exam is as per date that is in GATE Admit Card 2019.
GATE Admit Card 2019 Accompanying Documents
Examinees of GATE 2019 have to bring the following documents to the test center.
|List of documents is as follows:
List of documents for international candidates is as follows:
Details Mentioned on GATE Admit Card 2019
|The following details will be mentioned on the admit card for GATE 2019:
Steps to Retrieve GATE 2019 Enrollment ID and Password:
The candidates can follow the given steps to check their enrollment ID and password in case he/she has forgotten it:
Forgot Password? – GATE Admit Card
Forgot Enrollment ID? – GATE Admit Card
Things to keep in mind while downloading the GATE admit card 2019
Since GATE admit card 2019 is an important document to carry to the examination hall, candidates must download it properly keeping the following things in mind.
- Candidates must not forget to check all the details mentioned in the admit card, of whether they are clear and correct or not.
- It is important to check the clarity of the photograph in the admit card. In case, the photograph is not identifiable, then the admit card of GATE will not be valid. Also, if the photograph on the admit card does not match with the person appearing in the exam, the person will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The signature as on the admit card must also be checked off their clarity and visibility. The signature must match the one which will be used in the examination centre.
- GATE 2019 registration number must be checked as if it is correct and clearly mentioned or not.
- Candidates must take a print out of GATE admit card on A4 size paper. For this, a laser color printer must be used.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
|Reasoning Book||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Gk And Current Affairs||Buy Now|
Instructions on GATE Admit Card 2019 for the exam day
- The admit card of GATE 2019 must be presented for verification along with the original valid photo identification proof specified at the time of filling the application form. A photo ID proof can be any of the following – Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID, or Driving License.
- GATE admit card 2019 will be valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature are clear and legible. To ensure this, the candidates should take a colored printout of the admit card on an A4 size paper using a laser printer.
- All candidates are requested to report at the examination venue 60 minutes before the exam starts. Candidates can also visit/locate the venue a day before to avoid any last minute confusion and to reach in time on the exam day.
- Only after all of the credentials are verified, the candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination venue after 9.30 am.
- Candidates will be allowed to occupy their allotted seats 45 minutes before scheduled start of the exam. The candidates will have to log in and start reading all of the instructions 20 minutes before the examination commences.
- Before the examination ends, the candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall.
- Personal calculators, mobile phones, watches or any other electronic devices will not be allowed in the examination hall. A virtual scientific calculator will be available on the computer screen during the exam. Candidates will not be allowed to bring any charts/tables/papers into the examination hall. GATE authorities will not be responsible for the personal belongings of the candidate.
- For rough work, the candidates will be provided with scribble pads. All candidates will have to write their name and registration number on the scribble pad before he/she uses it. The scribble pad has to be returned to the invigilator at the end of the exam.Other Exam Admit Card: