FSSAI Admit Card 2020: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has uploaded the admit card of written exam for the post of Assistant Director, Technical Officer and Other Posts. Check Direct Download Link
FSSAI Admit Card 2020 (Out) for Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Other Posts Exam Date @ fssai.gov.in
FSSAI Admit Card 2020: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has uploaded the admit card of written exam for the post of Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade – I, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, Assistant Manager, IT Assistant, Deputy Manager Posts. The candidates can download the FSSAI Exam Admit Card from the official website of FSSAI – fssai.gov.in.
FSSAI Admit Card Link is also given below. The candidates can get their admit card, using their CBT Roll Number, through the link. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates.
The candidates must follow the guidelines indicated in the FSAAI Admit Card, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
FSSAI Exam is scheduled to be held on 10 October 2020 (Saturday) and 11 October 2020 (Sunday). The exam is being conducted fill 274 vacancies of various posts.
|Name of the Board||Food Safety & Standards Authority of India|
|Name of the Exam||Recruitment Exam|
|Exam Date||10th & 11th October 2020|
|Phase II Admit Card Release Date||23rd September 2020|
How to Download FSSAI Admit Card 2020?
- Go to official website of FSSAI i.e. fssai.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘Jobs @ fssai (Careers)’, available at the end of homepage.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ given against Notice dated 22nd September 2020 regarding Release of Admit Card for written test for various posts advertised through Advt No. DR-02/2019.
- A new window will open where you need to click on ‘Admit Card is now available for download.
- Enter your CBT Roll No. and click on the button below to ” Generate OTP”.
- OTP will be sent to your Registered E- mail/Mobile number.
- Login now by entering your CBT ROLL NO and OTP.
- Take a print out of FSSAI Written Exam Admit Card.
Important Things to Check-in FSSAI Call Letter
FSSAI Administrative Officer, Technical Officer exam will be conducted through Online Mode only. Hence, to attend the exam candidates have to carry the FSSAI admit card. Hence, the board will not send any hard copy of FSSAI hall ticket to the candidates. Moreover, Candidates must download FSSAI admit card to enter the examination hall. However, the admit card has been released on 23rd September 2020. Find the below-given details in the admit card and fill it carefully to download the valid Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant
- Exam Date, Time & Centre
- Post Applied for
- Application or Registration Number
- Father Name and
- Important Instructions
Required Things to Download FSSAI Admit Card 2020
To download FSSAI admit card, User ID and Password is a must. So, Candidates have to log in by using the needed information. Moreover, follow the instruction mentioned in the hall ticket at the exam centre. However, candidates must download the admit card before the exam date. Check to the details in the FSSAI admit card after downloading it. Carry any one of the original ID proof listed below for the exam.
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Any Valid ID Proof Issued By Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook