Formal Letter Writing Format in BOB PO Exam 2016.
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam will be conducted this weekend. One of the Most Important Part Of the Exam is the Descriptive Test.
- Descriptive Test Will Comprise of Essay and Letter Writing. We will be doing a Series of Article on How to Write the Answers in the Descriptive Test of BOB PO Exam.
- Lets Get Started. Here we will be sharing insights about How to Write a Formal Letter in Bank of Baroda PO Exam
What is a Formal Letter?
Formal letter is one of the most challenging types of letter format. It is that letter which is written when you address someone you only know in a professional capacity. The quality of your content, including spelling and grammar needs to be strongly scrutinised.
In general, any formal letter is written for one of the following purposes:
- Make a complaint
- Request something
- Make an enquiry
In general, any formal letter is written to:
- The government departments.
- News Paper Editor.
- Bank Manager
- Your Boss.
How to Write a Formal Letter in BOB PO Exam
- Write your address and today’s date at the top of the page, on the right.
- Write out the full date in any Standard Format 20 Sep 2016 or September 26, 2016.
- Write the name and address of the recipient.
- Write the salutation and greet the recipient with “Dear” followed by their “name” or “designation” or “Sir” or “Madam”
- Write The Subject of the letter.
- Write the body of the letter.
- Remember to Keep the letter open with a clear statement of purpose.
- Use a complimentary close, that too on a Good Note.
Important Points to Remember while writing Formal Letter in BOB PO Exam
- Do not use contractions (write are not instead of aren’t), and
- Phrase the questions formally (Would you be interested in…? instead of Do you want to…?).
- Proofread the letter for spelling and grammar when finished.
- Don’t write any un-necessary thing in the Letter.
- Keep it short and direct.
So students now you are aware of Bank of Baroda PO Formal Letter Writing Pattern. So why wait; Start your preparation for BOB PO Paper right today. Further on our part we will be assisting you by sample topics with their answers too.
Start Preparing for BOB PO Now!
And keep visiting Mockbank to give your preparation a new height.Thank you
English Free pdf Capsules
Friends, this is it forFormal Letter Writing Format in BOB PO Exam 2016. Please share your questions in the comments section below, along with any suggestions you have