Floor Seating Arrangement Questions for all banking and insurance examinations.
Floor Seating Arrangement – Reasoning Quiz
Floor seating arrangement are also similar to that of linear sitting arrangement but in a vertical manner. Sometimes puzzles can be asked in banking and insurance either only floor arrangement or floor arrangement including different colors/ car names/ city names etc. But the there are some important points to remember.
Points to Remember:
- If two information is joining by “and” , than the information is talking about the first person.
- If two information is joining by “who”, than the information given after “who” is talking about the second person.
- Adjacent – means – next to each other not opposite to each other. A and B is adjacent to each other, which means they are immediate neighbor of each other.
- Its always better idea to assume you are among them so that it will be easier for you to get an idea of the arrangement.
- If you are unable to get an idea from a line then better to skip that line and go to next line. You can revisit to the skipped line after getting another clue.
- Now you can revise entire puzzle with all clues can be fitted or not, because sometimes there is a possibility of getting more than one arrangement, so make sure keep in mind this thing so that the errors can be avoided.
Here are some questions and quiz try to practice it for avoiding errors in floor seating arrangement. Because from this section, may be 5 questions will come in all banking and insurance examinations.
Floor Seating Arrangement Questions and Quiz:
Directions: There are 2 set of puzzles each having 5 questions. Now, Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.