Fill in the Blanks Questions for all banking and sarkari naukri examinations.
Fill in the Blanks – English Language
Dear Mockbankers, before going to attempt the quiz on fill in the blanks, first you need to remember some points on “How to solve the fill in the blanks”.
1. Questions on ‘fill in the blank’ are frequently asked in all banking exams. To be able to solve such questions correctly, you must have a very good vocabulary.
2. It is necessary that you understand the context of the sentence. While closely reading the sentence and the options given in the question, you must try to determine the tone of the missing word — whether the required word is positive or negative in the meaning it implies.
3. In certain questions your knowledge and understanding of common idioms and phrases in English Language may be tested. Hence, be sure to have a good skill set of such phrases.
4. You should keep a close watch at grammar clues, for instance, if the article, “an” comes before the blank, then it implies that the answer must begin with a vowel. Such grammatical clues can be of great help in deciding the answers.
5. It is very important that you read the sentence in the question very carefully. In most of the cases, clues about the type of information needed to fill the gap — a person’s name, a date or a fact — can be derived by a good understanding of the meaning of the sentence itself.
From this topic atleast 3-5 questions will come in all banking and sarkari naukri examinations. Here are some questions on fill in the blanks for practice.