FCI Result Declared 2019, View here FCI JE Civil / Electrical Mechanical, AG II, Steno, Typist, AG III General / Technical / Depot Result 2019 at fci.gov.in.
FCI Result Out 2019 – Check here JE, Typist, Asst & Steno Phase I Result
FCI Result 2019: FCI Exam 2019 was held successfully on 31st May to 03rd June 2019. Food Corporation of India has announced FCI Result 2019 Phase I at recruitmentfci.in. North, South, East, West, North-East zones publish result of FCI Recruitment 2019 separately. Check FCI Result one by one for phase 1 online exam, phase 2 online exam, skill test, and document verification. Each indicates details of shortlisted candidates such as roll number, registration number, name, father’s name, dob, category. Candidates who qualify as per result of phase 1 should download admit card of FCI Recruitment 2019 for phase 2. Check here all FCI Result 2019 for Advt 01/2019 FCI Category III for 4103 vacancies of JE Civil / Electrical Mechanical, AG II, Steno, Typist, AG III General / Technical / Depot.
FCI Result – Important Highlight
|Organization||Food Corporation of India|
|Post Name||JE Civil / Electrical Mechanical, AG II, Steno, Typist, AG III General / Technical / Depot.|
|No of Vacancies||4103 Post|
|Conduct of Phase I online exam||31st May to 03rd June 2019|
|FCI Result||AVAILABLE NOW
How to check FCI Result 2019
Check out stepwise Procedure to download FCI Result 2019
|Step -1||Go To the Official Website Canara Bank at fci.gov.in|
|Step -2||Click on the Careers tab available.|
|Step -3||Scroll down and click Current Recruitments. Then you land on recruitmentfci.in which has all latest updates of FCI Advt 1/2019.|
|Step -4||Now scroll down again and click on relevant zone – North Zone, East Zone, West Zone, South Zone, North-East Zone. Then you go to relevant FCI zone page.|
|Step -5||Enter Required Details ie Registration number, DOB, etc|
|Step -6||Download the result for future reference|
Check FCI Result 2019 Phase I Zone Wise – Announced
|Name of Zone||Check Result By Login||Check Result By Download|
|North Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for North Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for North Zone|
|East Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for East Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for East Zone|
|West Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for West Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for West Zone|
|South Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for South Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for South Zone|
|North-East Zone||Click here to check result of FCI 2019 for North-East Zone by login||Click here to download list of candidates selected as per result of FCI 2019 for North-East Zone|
Format of FCI Result
FCI Result is usually released in following forms
- PDF form containing list of candidates
- Via login to check marks and download call letter for next exam / skill test / document verification
Components of FCI Result
Wherever FCI Result North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone, North Zone comes as a PDF file, it contains following details
- Roll number as per admit card of FCI 2019
- Registration number as per application form of FCI 2019
- Fathers name
- Date of birth
Important Date for FCI Result 2019
Candidates can check result of FCI Recruitment 2019 online as per following schedule from links below. Keep roll number, registration number handy.
|FCI Recruitment 2019||Important dates|
|Conduct of Phase I online exam||31 May to 03 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of FCI result 2019||08 Jul 2019|
|Conduct of Phase II online exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of FCI phase II result 2019||To be announced|
|Skill test and document verification||To be announced|
|Declaration of final result||To be announced|
FCI Merit List 2019
Candidates are placed in order of merit as per following norms.
- For post A, B, G, H, merit is on basis of overall marks in Paper I and post specific Paper II of phase II.
- Those who apply for post code D will have their merit decided as per overall marks of Paper III and IV of Phase II.
- Then those who apply for post code E shall appear and qualify Paper III of Phase II. Then they need to appear and qualify in Skill Test. However ultimately their merit will be on score of Paper III of Phase II only.
- Likewise those who apply for post code C will take Paper V of Phase II. After that they need to qualify Skill Test. And then finally their merit will be on score of Paper V of Phase II only.
- For post F, and I, merit is as per overall marks of Paper I of Phase II.
Tie breaking for FCI Result 2019
Selection of candidates for 4103 vacancies in FCI Recruitment 2019 is on basis of merit only. Therefore tie breaking is important because wherever two or more candidates get equal marks, there is tie breaking to ultimately determine merit. FCI has laid down clear guidelines for tie breaking. They are as given in following points.
- For post code A, B, G, H, if there is a tie then candidate with more marks in Paper II of Phase II gets a higher merit position.
- Likewise in post code D, one with more marks in Paper IV gets a higher rank.
- If tie persists then date of birth is used for tie breaking. In other words, candidate who is older gets preference.
- If tie still persists then candidates get preference in alphabetical order of their names.
Selection Process for FCI Recruitment 2019
Let us first understand how selection for each post is taking place for FCI Recruitment 2019. The following table tells post code for each post, then which exams and skill tests are applicable for which posts.
|Post code||Name of post||Phase I Online Exam||Phase II Online Exam – Papers To Take||Skill Test|
|A||Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)||Yes for all posts||I and II||NA“|
|B||Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical)||I and II|
|C||Steno Grade II||V||Skill-Test in typing and shorthand in English|
|D||Assistant Grade II (Hindi)||III and IV||NA|
|E||Typist (Hindi)||III||Skill-Test in typing in Hindi|
|F||Assistant Grade III (General)||I||NA|
|G||Assistant Grade III (Accounts)||I and II|
|H||Assistant Grade III (Technical)||I and II|
|I||Assistant Grade III (Depot)||I|
Significance of FCI Result 2019 Phase I, Phase II, Final Result
- FCI Result 2019 of Phase I online exam: On basis of online exam held from May 31, 2019, to June 03, 2019, result is announced to shortlist candidates for phase II. Number of candidates equal to fifteen times the number of vacancies, that is around 61545, will be shortlisted for phase II.
- FCI Result 2019 of Phase II online exam: Likewise now on basis of phase II online exam, candidates A, B, D, F, G, H, I will be shortlisted for document verification, and those for post code C, E will be called for typing test. The number of candidates to be called for DV shall be three times number of vacancies that is around 12309.
- FCI Final Result 2019: Upon clearing document verification, or skill test and document verification, Food Corporation of India will publish a final list of selected candidates for 4103 vacancies of JE, Steno, Typist, AG2, AG 3. This list shall be, as its name suggests, final.
FCI Result – Important Factors determining Cutoff Marks
FCI Zones where Candidates will be Posted
The first office of FCI was established in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. Today, there are 5 Zones of FCI, under which there are 25 regions. The headquarter is in New Delhi. The selected candidates will be recruited in any of the regional offices.
All the Zone of FCI are stated below:
|North Zone||East Zone||West Zone||South Zone||North East Zone|
|Delhi Region||Bihar Region||Chhattisgarh Region||AP Region||Arunachal Region|
|Haryana Region||Jharkhand Region||Gujarat RegionMaharashtra||Karnataka Region||Assam Region|
|HP Region||Orissa Region||RegionMP Region||Kerala Region||Manipur Region|
|J&K Region||WB Region||–||Tamil Nadu Region||Nagaland Region|
|Punjab Region||–||–||Telangana Region||NEF Region|
Pay Scale of FCI Recruitment 2019
After final selection, the candidates will be provided the salary as per the pay scale provided below in the table.
|Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||Rs. 11100/ – Rs. 29950/-|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical)||Rs. 11100/ – Rs. 29950/-|
|Steno. Grade- II||Rs. 9900/ – Rs. 25530/-|
|AG-II (Hindi)||Rs. 9900/ – Rs. 25530/-|
|Typist (Hindi)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|
|AG-III (General)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|
|AG-III (Accounts)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|
|AG-III (Technical)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|
|AG-III (Depot)||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22940/-|