Check your knowledge for ESIC Pharmacist Exam by appearing for the following quiz.
ESIC Pharmacist Exam – Model Questions
1. The nurse can prevent the contamination from Mrs. Jacinta’s retention catheter by:.
a) Irrigating the catheter
b) Perineal cleansing
c) Encouraging fluids
d) Cleansing around the meat us periodically.
2. Which of the following activities would cause her a risk in the increase of intracranial pressure?
3. Which of the following can be exact multiple of 4?
e) None of these
4. In the following the questions choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word. Corpulent
5. Garampani sanctuary is located at
a) Junagarh, Gujarat
b) Diphu, Assam
c) Kohima, Nagaland
d) Gangtok, Sikkim
ESIC Pharmacist Exam – Model Questions Solution- Explainations
1. Perineal cleansing
2. Coughing would cause a risk in the increase of intracranial pressure
3. Any number will be multiple of 4 only if, last two digit of that number is divisible by 4.
Hence 58204 is correct answer.
5. For more info click here- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garampani