EdCIL India Limited Recruitment for various Class 1 Posts.
EdCIL India Limited Recruitment
EdCIL (India) Limited (EdCIL) is a “Mini Ratna” continuously profit making and fast growing CPSE under Ministry of Human Resource Development offering end to end Project Management & Consultancy Services in areas of Education and Human Resource Development, both within India & Overseas. The company has more than doubled its turnover during FY 15-16 and has a further ambitious target of growth during the current financial year. Being a high growth company, EdCIL offers attractive compensation package with opportunity of career advancement. EdCIL is looking for highly motivated and experienced professionals.
1. Only Indian Nationals may apply.
2. Remuneration: Selected candidates will be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.24900 – 50500 (E-3) and Rs.20600- 46500 (E-2) . Besides Basic pay, they will be entitled to DA, HRA/Leased accommodation, PF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Medical Facilities, Conveyance Allowance, Holiday Home Expenses, Soft Furnishing, Children’s Education Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, Reimbursement of Professional Membership, Computer Advance and Performance Related Pay (PRP) etc. as per rules of the company. The present Cost to Company (CTC) is approximately Rs. 12 Lakhs per annum for E-3 & Rs.10 Lakhs for E-2 (including PRP) and in deserving cases, additional increments can also be considered.
3. Mode of receipt of applications will be ONLINE only.
4. Age relaxation for SC/ST (5 years)/ OBC (3 years) & PwD (Person with Disability) and Ex-servicemen will be applicable as per Government Directives. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989.
5. Documents in support of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience and age relaxation etc. have to be produced in original at the time of Interview. In case of employees from Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies, NOC is required to be produced at that time.
6. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish accurate, complete and correct information in all areas including details of experience. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong / false information will be a disqualification. If at any stage during the recruitment, selection process and thereafter, it is found that any candidate furnished false or wrong information, his/her candidature will be rejected.
7. Mere submission of online applications and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria shall not entitle any candidate to be called for Interview. EdCIL reserves the right to shortlist and/or reject any Candidate.
8. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the on-line application form. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates on their registered e-mail ID and by Speed Post to the address intimated.
9. The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
10. EdCIL’s ONLINE application module is live and will remain open till 30-09-2016.
11. Queries, if any may be addressed to Manager (HR) at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org and Telephone No. 0120-2515373 (10:00am to 06:00pm from Monday to Friday)
To apply for this recruitment, CLICK HERE
Last date to apply : 30-09-2016