ECIL Result 2018: ECIL Result for Online Written Test of Engineers Out – Direct Link to Check!
ECIL Result for Online Written Test of Engineers Out!
ECIL Result 2018: The much-awaited ECIL Result is out now. The Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is recruiting for Engineers with post-training placements to fill 66 vacancies. ECIL exam was conducted on 21st January 2018 & the results have been declared for the same. If you are selected in this stage then you will be appearing for the Personal Interview. Read this article to get the Direct Link to check your ECIL Result for the Computer Based Test. You will also find the process of checking your ECIL Results.
Important Details: ECIL Engineers Result
||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
|No. of Vacancy
||21st January 2018
|ECIL Result 2017
How to Check your ECIL Result
- Click the direct link above.
- Press Control + F
- Enter your Registration number.
- If your Registration no. appears on the screen then you are selected.
- Alternatively, you can go to the ECIL Official Website such as www.ecil.co.in.
- Click the link that says -“Shortlisted Candidates for Personal Interview for Graduate Engineer Trainee posts vide Advt. No. 37/2017, based on Online CBT held on 21st January,2018.”
- Follow steps 2 & 3.
ECIL Result: Important Links
More About ECIL Result:
If you have qualified the Computer Based Test & selected for the Interview then the detailed intimation about the Personal Interview will be shared with you via your email id & through SMS apart from the Official Website.
Other Important Results:
Salary & Pay Scale for ECIL Recruitment
- A training period of one year is mandatory. During the training, you will be paid a stipend of Rs.38, 430/- per month.
- Once your 1 year of training is done with, you are appointed as an ECIL Engineer for a period of 3 years. Here, you will be paid total emoluments of
– Rs. 47,780/-p.m., during 1st year,
– Rs. 49,210/-p.m., during 2nd year &
– Rs. 50,690/-p.m., during 3rd year
which also includes your DA, HRA & fringe benefits.
- Once you serve as an ECIL Engineer for 3 years, you will then be integrated as a Technical Officer with a pay scale of Rs.16,400-40,500/- [with an increment @ 3%] with total emoluments of Rs.52,210/-.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam