ECGC Limited Recruitment 2016 for Probationary Officer Vacancies.
ECGC Limited Recruitment
ECGC Ltd invites Application for the post of 51 Probationary Officer. Apply Online before 26 October 2016.
The online examination for selection of personnel for the post of Probationary Officer in ECGC Ltd. in the pay scale of 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 is tentatively scheduled in December 2016/January 2017. Any eligible candidate who aspires to join in ECGC Ltd. as a Probationary Officer is required to register for the Recruitment Process. The Recruitment Process consists of Online Examination followed by the interview of the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination. The interview will be conducted by ECGC Ltd. at Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata and Bengaluru. The recruitment will be strictly in line with the spirit of Government’s guidelines on Reservation Policy
ECGC Limited Recruitment Details
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 51 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 32795-62315/-
- Educational Qualification : An Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (CA)/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India OR An Associate member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) OR Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) OR Master of Business Administration (MBA) (preferably Marketing/Finance) from a University/Institute recognized by Government of India OR Post graduate in Economics/International Trade/Mathematics/ Statistics from a University recognized by Government of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 20 to 30 years As on 01.10.2016
Age Relaxation :
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
- For Other Backward Class : 03 years
- For Person With Disability : 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Examination & an interview.
Application Fee :
- For SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100/-
- For all others : Rs.600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.ecgc.in from 05.10.2016 to 26.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05.10.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 26.10.2016
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 05.10.2016 to 26.10.2016
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) : December, 2016/ January, 2017
Top Jobs This Week
Please bookmark this page (Ctrl + D on keyboard) for receiving all updates on latest vacancies from ECGC Limited