DRDO Recruitment 2019 for JRF, Scientists & Engineer – 299 Posts Available Apply Online Now at www.drdo.gov.in the Last Date to Apply 31 August 2019
DRDO Recruitment 2019 for 299 Scientist & Engineer and JRF Post Available
DRDO Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Scientist & Engineer and Jr Research Fellow Posts. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Job notifications for Scientists, Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Executive Engineer. Around 299 vacancies are announced by DRDO in various states and disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31 August 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Important Highlights
|Name of Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Available Post Name||Scientist & Engineer and Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Number of posts||299|
|Apply Process||Online Application|
|Last Date||31 August 2019|
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Details: Official Notification
|Job Role||Vacancy||Last Date|
|Scientist & Engineer||290||31 August|
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
Scientist & Engineer Post Vacancies details:
- Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO: 270 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ in DST: 6 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA, Bengaluru: 10 Posts
- Executive Engineer in GAETEC, Hyderabad: 4 Posts
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Electronics & Comm. Engg: 78 Posts
- Mechanical Engg:59 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg: 46 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 11 Posts
- Electrical Engg:12 posts
- Metallurgy: 12 Posts
- Aeronautical Engg:14 Posts
- Chemistry: 5 Posts
- Physics:4 Posts
- Mathematics: 3 Posts
- Material Science:1 post
- Civil Engg:8 Posts
- Geology:1 Post
- Instrumentation Engg:1 Post
- Textile Engg:1 Post
- Food Science*:1 post
- Production/ Industrial Production Engg:1 Post
Junior Research Fellow: 9 Post
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
|For Scientist & Engineer:
For Engineering in Electronics & Comm/Mechanical /Computer Science/ Chemical/ Production/ Industrial Production/ Textile / Instrumentation/ Civil/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Electrical:
Applicants must also fulfill ONE of the following additional requirements:
Note: Respective discipline in engineering will be any of the following Electronics & Comm/Mechanical /Computer Science/ Chemical/ Production/ Industrial Production/ Textile / Instrumentation/ Civil/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Electrical.
For Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Material Science/ Geology/ Food Science:
The respective subject will be any of the following Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Material Science/ Geology/ Food Science.
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Criteria for Age
For Scienticst & Engineer Age Limit(As on 31.08.2019):
|Category||Maximum Age Limit in years|
|Un-Reserved (UR) /EWS||28||35||30||28|
|OBC (Non‐creamy layer)||31||38||33||31|
- 10 years for PwD (HH) and PwD(OH)
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees.
Junior Research Fellow:
Below 28 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Salary Details
|Total No. of Posts||Remuneration|
|Scientist & Engineer||Level‐10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/‐) in specified disciplines and categories. Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/‐ p.m. at the present metro city rate.|
|Junior Research Fellows||Rs. 25,000/- Per month (Consolidated Stipend). HRA and medical facilities shall be admissible as per rules|
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
Selection Process will be don by conducted on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held in Delhi.
Screening/ Shortlisting for Descriptive Exam:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a Descriptive Examination on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:25, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate.
- All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
- Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination only.
Scheme of Descriptive/Written Examination:
- The written examination will be of the descriptive type.
- The descriptive examination can consist of two papers of 300 marks each, to be conducted in two sessions of the duration of 3 hours each.
- The Descriptive Examination will be administered in a paper-based format.
- Tentatively, the Descriptive Examination will be conducted at DRDO centers in seven cities (Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Pune) as well as at other common centers, if the need arises.
- Candidates are required to indicate their first and second preference of examination center in the online application form among the listed centers. However, RAC reserves the right to allot any center as per its administrative convenience.
- The Descriptive Examination is likely to be held on October 2019.
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Procedure for Application
|How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2019 :-
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.drdo.gov.in” on or before 31 August 2019.
Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in and eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per format given by e-mail before the walk-in interview on firstname.lastname@example.org and Biodata should be typed in enclosed format and submitted. Those filled by hand will be summarily rejected. Last date for receipt of application forms by e-mail is 07th June 2019. A copy of the form should also be brought duly filled along with complete bio-data on the date of interview.
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
|Reasoning Book||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Buy Now|
|Gk And Current Affairs||Buy Now|
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Where to Apply?
|CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR DRDO|
More Recruitments to Apply
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|INCOIS Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|ALRCA Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Power Grid Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|