DRDO MTS Exam Pattern and Syllabus – Check Here Detail Topic-wise Syllabus
Candidates we are provided DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Subject Wise get following the page. DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Tier I & Tier II Selection Process, DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Eligibility and DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Document verification and etc.
So make a note of the detailed DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Syllabus 2019 and CEPTAM MTS Pattern to make preparation easier and effective. As we know that, govt jobs require high confidence and high energy. Hence, postulants need to follow DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Syllabus 2019 for obtaining good results in the exam. Examination syllabus for both the papers will be different. Here on this page, we have mentioned a detailed data of the entire syllabus for the posts of DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Notification 2019 Pdf. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can download the DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS Syllabus Pdf here.
DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 CEPTAM Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Category||Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|Job Role||Multi-Tasking Staff MTS|
|Salary||Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||23 Jan 2020|
|Vacancies No||1817 Posts|
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Selection Process
The selection process of DRDO MTS recruitment 2019-20 consists of 2 stages:
- Tier–I (Screening) and
- Tier-II (Final Selection)
Some Important Points:
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English.
- Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019-20: Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the computer-based examination for Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam is provided in the table below:
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Subjects||No. of questions||Max
|Tier 1||CBT (Screening)||General Intelligence &
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability||35||35|
|Tier 2||CBT (Final
|General Science||40||40||90 minutes|
- Screening: The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained in Tier-I examination depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the candidate.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/ESM/OBC candidates and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
- Final Selection: Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Tier-II based on Tier-I examination merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted candidates).
- Merit and final selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in Tier-II.
DRDO Multi-Tasking Staff MTS 2019 CEPTAM Syllabus for Subject Wise
DRDO Exam Syllabus for MTS – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Relationship Concepts
- Visual memory
- Figure Classification.
- Decision making
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Number Series.
- Discriminating observation
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
CEPTAM Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus 2019 – Arithmetic Ability
- Number System.
- Time and Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Relationship between Numbers
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Tables and Graphs.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Time.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Work.
- Data Interpretation etc.
DRDO Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus 2019 – English
- Parts of Speech.
- Active Voice & Passive Voice.
- Degrees of Comparision
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
MTS Syllabus for DRDO Exam 2019 – General Awareness
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current events.
- Important Days.
- Awards and Honors.
- Sports and Games.
- Books and Authors.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economic Science.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019: Salary Details
After the appointment, candidates will be eligible under the Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules
Exam Centre for DRDO MTS Exam
EXAMINATION CITIES FOR TIER-I (CBT)
Candidates are advised to choose any three different cities from the following list in order of priority for Tier-I examination. The option/preference once given by the candidate will be treated as final and irreversible. Request for change of examination city/centre/shift will not be entertained. Hence, the candidates should select the city carefully and indicate the same correctly in their applications. CEPTAM reserves the right to add/delete any examination city and allot the candidates to any examination city other than chosen by candidate depending upon the operational constraints.
- PORT BLAIR
- DELHI NCR
EXAMINATION CITIES FOR TIER-II (CBT)
No choice for city is required to be given by the candidates for Tier-II. Cities for the Tier-II will be decided by CEPTAM based on the operational requirement.