DMRC JE: Pattern, Syllabus, Job Profiles, Salary and Preparation Tips.
DMRC JE Electrical Engineering Admit cards are out. Click here to download DMRC Electrical Engineering admit card.
DMRC JE Civil Engineering Admit cards are out. Click here to download DMRC Civil Engineering admit card.
DMRC issued notification(Click here for official DMRC notification – DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2015 ) for recruitment of candidates to 1507 Vacancies for 11 posts.
DMRC JE Vacancies.
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
DMRC Junior Engineers(J.E.) Job Profile:
The job profile of Junior Engineers will include
- maintenance of various Electrical (Rolling Stock/Lift/Escalators/E&M/Power supply, stores etc),
- Electronics (Signaling & Telecom, Automatic Fair Collection, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Stores etc),
- Civil (P.Way,Works & Stores) &
- Mechanical systems and train maintenance, handling/operating Tower Wagon/Shunting etc. in shift duty including night shift.
DMRC Junior Engineer Salary
|Name of Post||Pay Band|
|Jr.Engineer/ Electrical||13500- 25520|
|Jr.Engineer/ Electronics||13500- 25520|
|Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical||13500- 25520|
|Jr.Engineer/ Civil||13500- 25520|
The total Monthly emoluments for Junior Engineer will be around ₹40,000.
DMRC Junior Engineer Educational Qualifications
|Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|Jr.Engineer/ Electrical||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
|Jr.Engineer/ Electronics||Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute|
|Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical||Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
|Jr.Engineer/ Civil||Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
DMRC JE Eligbility
The candidates aspiring for JE posts in DMRC, along with educational criteria should satisfy the following criteria:
Age: 18 to 28 Years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.7.1987 and not later than 1.7.1997).
Eye Vision: A-1 Category.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
The pattern for DMRC JE exam is as follows:
DMRC JE Paper I: 120 Questions, 120 marks, 90 Minutes
|S. No.||Sections||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|4||Knowledge of the discipline/trade||75|
DMRC JE Paper II: 60 Questions, 60 marks, 45 Minutes
|S. No.||Sections||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||General English||60||45 Minutes|
DMRC JE Exam Syllabus
The Syllabus for DMRC Junior Engineer will cover the following topics:
DMRC JE Exam Paper I
- This topic is very wide and if you want to prepare for it, you have to increase your memory power.
- You should read newspaper and magazines to increase your general knowledge and current affairs knowledge.
- Concentrate on topics like:
- National and International Current Affairs.
- Major Economic News.
- Book and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Abbreviations & Important Days etc.
In this section you need to clear your concept logically. The questions asked will be from verbal and non verbal topics like
- Test of Direction Sense
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Non Verbal Series and
- Mirror Images etc.
So prepare this section with you full strength. Practice as much as you can. This will be an easy section for you, if you spend some time on it to know the concepts.
In this you have to appear questions of the mathematics on lower level. You have to solve easy but tricky questions. You must have commend on topics like
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture and Alligations
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Number System
- Decimal Fractions
Daily prepare for these question without any help and clear your concept in depth.
DMRC JE Knowledge of the discipline/trade:
In this you have to appear questions of the engineering stream, you have applied for.
- JE Civil aspirants will be asked questions related to Civil Engineering.
- JE Electronics aspirants will be asked questions related to Electronics Engineering.
- JE Electrical aspirants will be asked questions related to Electrical Engineering.
- JE Mechanical aspirants will be asked questions related to Mechanical Engineering.
DMRC JE Exam Paper II
English covers some topics such Basics of English Language, Vocabulary & Grammar, Sentence structure and Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage. In this section you have to prepare some topics and your one section will be ready. To increase your Vocabulary you should read more and more books and dictionary. With this you can also cover the topic of Synonyms & antonyms.
DMRC JE Preparation Tips/Study Plan
With Just a few days remaining for DMRC JE examination, you should follow the following tips for preparation.
1. You can read newspapers for general awareness, apart from that subject specific books are your real assets.
2. Refer the technical books of your engineering days.
3. For English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude refer our preparation tips and strategies.
4. Improve your reading speed. It will come handy while studying and solving the paper.
5. Practice mock tests on DMRC JE. This will help you get a better understanding of the concepts as well as prepare you for the exam.
- Click here to enroll for Crash Course (10 Mock Tests) for DMRC JE (Civil)
- Click here to enroll for Crash Course (10 Mock Tests) for DMRC JE (Electronics)
- Click here to enroll for Crash Course (10 Mock Tests) for DMRC JE (Electrical)
- Click here to enroll for Crash Course (10 Mock Tests) for DMRC JE (Mechanical)
Friends this is it for DMRC JE Exam preparation. Feel free to ask us any queries or questions you have in the comments section below and we will have our DMRC JE Exam expert answer them for you.