Summary: Dena Bank Recruitment 44 Vacancies- Faculty, Office Asst & Other Posts.denabank.com.Dena Bank Posts and Vacancies.Dena Bank Eligibility Criteria:.Dena Bank Application Fee.Dena Bank Salary.Dena Bank Selection Process.Dena Bank How to Apply.Important Dates.
In this article
Dena Bank Recruitment 44 Vacancies- Faculty, Office Asst & Other Posts.denabank.com
Dena Bank, Dena Rural Development Foundation (DRDF) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant & Watchman/ Gardener vacancies in RSETIs on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 13-05-2016.
Dena Bank Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 44
Name of the Posts:
1. Faculty: 16 Posts
2. Office Assistant: 14 Posts
3. Attendant: 03 Posts
4. Watchman/ Gardener: 11 Posts
Name of the Locations:
1. Ahmedabad: 06 Posts
2. Bhuj: 03 Posts
3. Himmatnagar: 04 Posts
4. Mehsana: 03 Post
5. Palanpur: 03 Posts
6. Patan: 05 Posts
7. Silvassa: 04 Posts
8. Raipur: 03 Posts
9. Mahasamund: 04 Posts
10. Durg: 03 Posts
11. Dhamtari: 03 Posts
12. Rajnandgaon : 03 Posts
Dena Bank Eligibility Criteria:
Dena Bank Age Limit:
- Applicants should have minimum of 22 years and maximum of 40 years as on 31-05-2016.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
Dena Bank Educational Qualification:
- For Faculty: Should have Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.( Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- For Office Assistant: Should have Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge.
- For Attendant: Should have Matriculation with Ability to Read and Write the Local Language preferred
- For Watchman/ Gardener: Should have passed 7th Standard with experience preferably in agriculture/ gardening/ horticulture.
Dena Bank Application Fee:
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 50/- (Only Postal Charges)
- For all others (including OBC/Ex-Servicemen) – Rs. 400/-
Dena Bank Salary:
- Office Assistant : Rs.12,000 plus Other Allowances
- Attendant : Rs.8,000 plus Other Allowances
- Faculty : Rs.20,000 plus Other Allowances
- Watchmen/Gardener : Rs.6,000 plus Other Allowances
Dena Bank Selection Process:
Dena Bank selection process will consist of following selection rounds conducted by Dena Bank selection board
- Written Test
Dena Bank How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.denabank.com. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification & enclose required documents and submit to the official address on or before last date 13-05-2016.
How to Apply for Dena Bank Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.denabank.com.
2. Click on link named DRDF Outsourced staff Vacancy 2016.
3. Download & Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. submit to the authorities.
The Authorised Person
c/o Dena Rural Development Foundation (DRDF)
Dena Bank Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission Application Form: 13-05-2016.