Dena Bank PO Admit Card 2018, Download Dena Bank PO Call Latter and check complete detail here.
Dena Bank PO Admit Card Released 2018
Dena Bank PO Admit Card 2018: Candidates can download Dena Bank PO Admit Card at ibps.sifyitest.com. Dena Bank has decided to conduct the PO exam on 2nd June 2018. Applicants who have submitted their application form can download here Dena Bank PO Admit Card from the Official website. Applicants will be able to download here Dena Bank PO Hall Ticket by entering their registration number and date of birth. Dena Bank issued the notification for a total of 300 posts.
Dena Bank PO Paper has Been Postponed:
POSTPONEMENT OF ONLINE EXAMINATION
The online examination which was supposed to be conducted by Dena Bank through IBPS on 11.06.2017 for admission for the course of Diploma in Banking and Finance through Amity University is postponed due to certain administrative exigencies.
The fresh date of examination will be intimated later on.
Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Important Details: Dena Bank PO Admit card
|No. of Vacancy
|Dena Bank PO Admit Card
The Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam 2017 will be conducted on 11th June 2017 at its various exam centers all across the country. Dena Bank Hall Ticket 2017 will be treated as the proof of the candidates successful application and hence the candidates not having the Dena Bank PO Admit card 2017, they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Dena Bank PO Admit Card: Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee
||18th April 2017
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee
||9th May 2017
|Date of Download of Call letter for Examination
||After 30th May 2017
|Date of Examination (Tentative)
||11th June 2017
|Dena Bank PO Result
||3rd week of July 2017
How To Download Dena Bank PO Admit Card
- First of all, candidates log on to official website www.denabank.co.in.
- Then click on Recruitment Section & Dena Bak PO Admit Card 2017
- Click on it & Fill all details without any mistake.
- Now click on submit button.
- Your Dena Bank PO Admit Card 2017 card now shown on screen.
- Check all details from it & Take print out of your Dena Bank PO Admit Card.
Dena Bank PO Admit Card:
Other Important Exam Admit Card
Dena Bank PO Admit Card: Selection Process
|Candidates shall be selected by Dena Bank through a selection process consisting of:
- Online Exam
- Group Discussions
Dena Bank PO Admit Card: Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Dena Bank PO Admit Card: Online Exam Scheme
1. Online Exam Have Two Part:
Part I: Objective Test (Total duration: 2 Hours)
Part II: Objective Test (Total duration: 30 Minutes )
|Name of the Test
||No. of Questions/ Max. Marks
||02 Questions/ 50 marks
Dena Bank PO Admit Card: Groud Discussion & Interview
2. Group Discussion: 20 Marks
Minimum qualifying marks in group discussion and interview is 40 % (35% in case of SC/ST/OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates.
Dena Bank PO: Mock Tests for Enhancing your Performance
Dena Bank PO Admit Card: About the Course
|STIPEND: The learner/candidate will be paid a stipend amount of Rs. 2,500/- every month for the entire duration of the programme in order to meet their out of pocket expenses and their living expenses.Further, during the internship of three months, additional stipend of Rs. 7,500/- will be paid.
PROGRAMME FEES: The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.00 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
FINANCING / LOAN OPTIONS:
- Students can pay the course fees by availing Education Loan from Dena Bank at a highly concessional rate of interest as per Education Loan Scheme of the Dena Bank.
- Students can therefore obtain a high-quality specialized course in Banking and Finance without any monetary burden on them and fully financed by the Bank.
- The EMIs for the loan would start on completion of the course duration (i.e. one year from admission). There would be no recovery of EMIs or interest during the training period and the interest accrued during this period would be recovered along with the normal EMIs.
- The EMIs are spread over a period of 84 months (7 years) to ensure that there is minimal impact on the monthly earnings of the PO.
- The fees will be payable in three equal installments at the start of every trimester.
Dena Bank Admit Card: Exam Centre
Dena Bank PO Admit Card: FAQs
|Q1. When can the Dena Bank PO Admit card be downloaded ?
||The Dena Bank PO Admit Card can be downloaded at the prescribed dates on the official website.
|Q2. Is the Dena Bank PO Admit Card essential ?
||Yes, without the Dena Bank PO Admit card, you will not be allowed inside the examination center.
|Q3. Do I need a hard copy/printout of the Dena Bank PO Admit Card ?
||Yes, you will need it before the exam commences.
|Q4. Can the Dena Bank PO admit card be used for all exams conducted by Dena Bank?
||No, it’ll be used only once for this particular exam only.
|Q5. What if I’m unable to download my Dena Bank PO Admit Card ?
||It means you’re not entering the correct credentials -DOB/Registration number etc.