Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for Delhi Police Recruitment 2016. Check Details below:
In this article
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016: 4669 Vacancies
SSC has issued a notification for recruitment of RECRUITMENT OF 4669 VACANCIES OF CONSTABLES. Interested Candidates may apply online between 03-09-2016 to 13-09-2016.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016:
Total No. of Posts: 4669
Name of the Post: Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police – 2016
1. Constables (Executive) Male: 3115 Posts
a. Unreserved: 1557 Posts
b. OBC: 847 Posts
c. SC: 473 Posts
d. ST: 238 Posts
2. Constables (Executive) Female: 1554 Posts
a. Unreserved: 815 Posts
b. OBC: 443 Posts
c. SC: 250 Posts
d. ST: 46 Posts
Delhi Police Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board/ University.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 Age Limit:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 21 years for Constable (Exe) Male and 18 – 25 years for Constable (Exe) Female as on 01-07-2016.
- Age relaxation as per Government Rules
Delhi Police Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) & Computer Based Written Examination.
Interested Candidates may apply online on the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in from 10-09-2016 to 10-10-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 Official Notification:
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic
3. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10-09-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-10-2016 by 05:00 p.m.|
|Last Date for Offline Challan Generation||10-10-2016 by 05:00 p.m.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||13-10-2016|
|Date of Computer Based Written Exam||04-03-2017|