Summary: Delhi High Court Recruitment 130 Vacancies – lawyers, mediator posts.dhclsc.org.Delhi High Court Posts and Vacancies.Delhi High Court Eligibility Criteria.Delhi High Court Educational Qualification.Delhi High Court Age Limit.Delhi High Court Selection Process.Delhi High Court Pay Scale.Delhi High Court How to apply.Delhi High Court Important Date.
In this article
Delhi High Court Recruitment 130 Vacancies – lawyers, mediator posts.dhclsc.org
The Delhi High Court has released an employment notification inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of lawyer and mediator.
Delhi High Court Posts and Vacancies:
Total posts: 130
Name of the posts:
- Civil Panel: 40
- Criminal Panel: 40
- Jail Visiting Panel: 25
- Mediator Panel: 25
Delhi High Court Eligibility Criteria:
Delhi High Court Educational Qualification:
|1.||Criminal Panel||An advocate should be having 3 years experience at the Bar on the date of this notification, however, relaxation can be given to young advocates having less than three years experience, after recording adequate reasons. The candidate should have experience of litigation work in High Court of Delhi.|
|3.||Jail Visiting Panel|
|4.||Mediator Panel||An Advocate should have received forty hours of training as a mediator.|
Delhi High Court Age Limit:
- Interested applicants age should not be more than 50 years.
- Age relaxation will be applying as per the government rules and regulation.
Delhi High Court Selection Process:
- Candidates Selection process will be done by the Delhi High Court Selection Committee for the Job Lawyer, Mediator through Interview.
Delhi High Court Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will get appropriate salary from the Delhi High Court Selection Committee.
Delhi High Court How to apply:
Eligible aspirants who want to apply Application for High Court of Delhi Latest Jobs Lawyer, Mediator go through its official website www.dhclsc.org.
- Enter into Official web Portal (dhclsc.org)
- Choose a link of relevant job Notification and read the instructions.
- Download the Application Form of Delhi High Court Lawyer/ Mediator Post.
- Fill your application form with required details and attach necessary certificates.
- Send that application form to below mentioned address through post.
Postal Address :
Office of Delhi High Court Legal Service Committee.
33-38, Lawyer’s Chamber, Delhi High Court,
New Delhi, India.
Delhi High Court Legal Services
Committee 33-38, Lawyer’s Chamber
Delhi High Court, New Delhi
Delhi High Court Important Date:
- Delhi High Court Online Application start: 18th February 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th February 2016