Delhi Development Authority Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For 629 Posts
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released an official notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director, Asst Director, Assistant Accounts officer, Planning Assistant, SO, Architectural Assistant, Surveyor, Stenographer, Patwari, Secretariat Asst & Mali vacancies on their official website. Those Candidates who are interested in this vacancy can read the complete article and apply online before 30th April 2020.
In this article we are going to share you the complete selection process, age limit, educational qualification and application fee. You are advised to check all the details given below regarding this recruitment in DDA.
Delhi Development Authority DDA Recruitment 2020: Overview
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is seeking a new job apportunity Patwari, Asst Account Officer and other posts. Candidate who are interested and eligible can be able to apply online for said posts from today. The direct link of online application is available at the bottom of the article.
|Name of Article||DDA Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 629 Posts|
|Name of Recruitment||DDA Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Post||Assistant Accountants Officer,Patwari and various post|
|Application Start Date||01-04-2020 (Activated)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30-04-2020|
DDA Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting date to apply online: 23th March, 2020 (Changed to 01st April, 2020 at 10:00 AM)
- Last date to Apply Online: 22th April, 2020 (Changed to 30th April, 2020 06:00 PM)
- Last date for Online Application Fee: 25th April, 2020 (Changed to 04th May, 2020 06:00 PM)
DDA Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
- Deputy Director (System/Planning) –Maximum 40 years
- Assistant Director (System) – Maximum 35 years
- Assistant Director (Planning), Assistant Accountants Officer, Architectural Officer, Planning Assistant, Section Officer (Horticulture)– 30 years
- Surveyor – 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer Gr.- D – 18 to 30 years
- Patwari –Between 21 to 27 years
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Between 18 to 27 years
- Mali – 18 to 25 years
DDA Recruitment Vacancy Details & Qualification 2020
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Director (System)||02||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D (Computer Science/ IT)|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||05||Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline), PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Assistant Director (System)||02||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech (Computer Science/ IT)/ MCA|
|Assistant Director (Planning)||05||Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline), PG (Relevant Discipline)|
|Assistant Accountants Officer||11||MBA (Finance), CA/ CS/ ICWA|
|Architectural Officer||08||Degree (Architecture)|
|Planning Assistant||01||Degree (Planning/ Architecture)|
|Section Officer (Horticulture)||48||Degree (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry)|
|Stenographer Gr.- D||100||12th Class, Typing Knowledge|
|Patwari||44||Any Degree, Computer Knowledge|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||292||12th Class, Typing Knowledge|
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
DDA Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
The candidate will have to pay 500 rupees as an online application fee. Let me tell you that the process of application fee will be completed online. You can pay with your debit card, credit card or net banking.Candidates can pay for their application till 4th May (6:00pm).
How To Apply Online for DDA Recruitment 2020
- Candidates have to visit dda.org.in to apply for DDA recruitment 2020.
- You can also use the direct link provided below.
- Complete your registration process and click on the submit button.
- A user ID ad password is sent to candidates to their registered mobile number and email.
- Use these details to login.
- Fill up your application form after login.
- Proceed to pay the application fee.
- Take a print of the submitted application form.
DDA Recruitment Notification: Important links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE
|Official Notification||Click here|