1. PM Narendra Modi arrives in Uzbekistan
He arrived in Uzbekistan capital, Tashkent on the first leg of his eight-day visit to Central Asia and Russia.
2. Uber signs pact with Telangana govt
The US-based company signed an agreement with Telangana government for setting up of the “state-of-the-art facility” as it is ramping up India operations.
3. Snapdeal hires Govind Rajan as chief strategy officer
He was previously Bharti Airtel’s chief marketing officer and chief executive officer of Airtel Money
4. Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis resigns
He resigned after Greek voters delivered an overwhelming “No” vote in a referendum on whether to accept more austerity measures in return for new bailout cash.
5. Karn Sharma ruled out of India’s ODI tour of Zimbabwe
He has been ruled out of an upcoming ODI tour of Zimbabwe due to a finger injury