Daily GK Current Affairs Quiz for helping you crack the general awareness section of competitive exams. [no_toc]
Daily GK Current Affairs Quiz – June 15th 2017
Daily GK will help you answer questions like these. Staying aware is the key to cracking daily GK questions across exams.
- What is the name of the first Indian woman to be appointed as judge of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS)?
|A. Neeru Chadha|
|B. Neerja Shekhawat|
|C. Nirmala Mehta|
|D. Richa Bhandari|
|E. Sushila Sen|
- Which country is on the top of the global remittance-receiving list of 2016, as per latest UN report “One Family at a Time”?
- What is the name of programme launched by Union Government to reduce child deaths due to diarrhoea?
|A. Intensive Diarrhea Control Fortnight|
|B. Intensified Diarrhea Control Fortnight|
|C. Immediate Diarrhea Control Fortnight|
|D. Intensified Disease Control Fortnight|
|E. None of the above|
- The 2017 G7 Environmental ministry meeting was hosted by which country?
- Which is the first team to reach in finals of ICC championship?
|A. South Africa|
|C. West Indies|
- Which state has inked MoU with British Council for quality education?
- The world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complex will be set up in which country?
|D. South Africa|
- India has signed Agreements with which country to Push Infrastructure Development and Bilateral Trade?
|A. North Korea|
|B. South Korea|
|C. United States|
|E. South Africa|
- The World Bank has recently approved how much loan for Afghanistan to boost its economy?
|A. USD 510 Million|
|B. USD 500 Million|
|C. USD 515 Million|
|D. USD 520 million|
|E. USD 521 Million|
- Which state has set up India’ first canal top solar PV system?
11. Which state is hosting the 16th North East Region Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (NERCPA) conference?
- India won the ICC championship’s semi final against which country?
|A. United States|
- Who is the author of the book “Yug Purush, Bharat Ratna, Atal Ji”
|A. Ramesh Pokhriyal|
|B. Girish Wagh|
|C. Rajeev Dixit|
|D. Hanuman Solanki|
|E. B D Chittora|
- India Antitrust Watchdog Imposed $13.6 Million Fine on which automobile company?
|A. TATA Motors|
|B. General Motors|
|E. None of the Above|
- Sabarimala is located in which of the following states?
- Pashu Bazar website for online cattle sale has been launched by which Indian state?
- Who has been honoured with the 2017 Bhupen Hazarika National Award?
|A. Vinod Dua|
|B. Yeshe Dorjee Thongshi|
|C. E Sreedharan|
|D. R K Sharma|
|E. Vinod Vitthal|
- Which country has launched its first X ray Space Technology?
- When was International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea established?
- In which year was International Fund for Agricultural Development set up?
FAQ’s on Daily GK Quiz
|Q1. In what way will Daily GK quiz help me out ?||Ans 1. The daily GK Quiz will help you stay updated with all the current and static affairs. This will you score well in competitive exams.|
|Q2. What is the correct procedure to attempt the daily GK Quiz ?||Ans 2. The correct procedure to attempt the daily gk quiz is to go through all the questions and answer honestly. Finally evaluate your performance.|
|Q3. What are the additional sources for answering well in daily GK Quiz ?||Ans 3. Additional sources include Lucent, India Year Book and Manorma Year book.|
|Q4. What are the best newspapers and magazines for enhancing daily GK ?||Ans 4. The hindu, The Indian Express and EPW are best for Daily GK|
|Q5. How many questions from Mockbank’s daily GK Quiz come in exams ?||Ans 5. Around 35% questions from daily GK by MB.|
The above Daily GK Quiz has been compiled by Sagrika Mehta.
Daily GK Current Affairs Quiz for All Days
|CLICK HERE TO VIEW QUIZ FOR ALL DAYS|