Summary: Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 94 Vacancies – Typist, Assistant & Other Posts.ecourts.gov.in.Cuddalore District Court Posts and Vacancies.Cuddalore District Court Eligibility Criteria.Cuddalore District Court Salary.Cuddalore District Court Selection Process.Cuddalore District Court How to Apply.
Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 94 Vacancies – Typist, Assistant & Other Posts.ecourts.gov.in
Principal District Court, Cuddalore has issued a notification for the recruitment of 94 Steno Typist, Junior Assistant, Typist, Driver, Examiner & Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant & Full time Masalchi/ Watch man/ Sanitary worker vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31-03-2016 at 05.45 PM.
Cuddalore District Court Posts and Vacancies:
Total No.of Posts: 94
Name of the Post:
|S.No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Steno Typist||08 Posts|
|2.||Junior Assistant||15 Posts|
|5.||Examiner & Reader||04Posts|
|6.||Senior Bailiff||05 Posts|
|7.||Junior Bailiff||18 Posts|
|8.||Xerox Operator||03 Posts|
|9.||Office Assistant||22 Posts|
|10.||Full time Masalchi/ Watch man/ Sanitary worker||10 Posts|
|11.||Computer Operator||02 Posts|
Cuddalore District Court Eligibility Criteria:
Cuddalore District Court Age Limit:
- SC/ST/SC(A) – 18 – 35 years.
- BC/MBC – 18 – 32 years.
- OC – 18 – 30 years.
- Physically handicapped – 18 – 40 years.
- Ex-Serviceman (ST/SC/SC(A)/BC/MBC) – Maximum age should be 53 years.
- Ex-serviceman – OC – Maximum age should be 48 years.
Cuddalore District Court Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess SSLC Passed for S.No-1,2, 3, 5, 6,8 & 11, Passed in VIII Standard for S.No-4,7,9 & Able to read and write in Tamil for S.No-10, Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized university for S.No- 11.
Cuddalore District Court Salary:
- Steno Typist, Computer Operator – 5200 – 20200 + GP 2800/-
- Junior Assistant, Typist, Driver, Examiner & Reader, Senior Bailiff, Examiner – 5200 – 20200 + GP 2400/-
- Junior Bailiff – 5200 – 20200 + GP 2200/-
- Xerox Operator – 5200 – 20200 + GP 1650/-
- Office Assistant and Masalchi/ Watch man/ Sanitary worker – 5200 – 20200 + GP 1300/-
Cuddalore District Court Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Cuddalore District Court How to Apply:
Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed application format with recent passport size photos affixed, self- attested copies of all relevant certificates, experience certificates only by post to The Principal District & Session Judge, Principal District Court, Cuddalore on or before 31-03-2016 at 05.45 PM.
Cuddalore District Court Important Date:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-03-2016 at 05.45 PM.