Cubes and Dice Questions for all sarkari naukri examinations such as SSC CGL, RRB NTPC, SSC CHSL etc.
In this article
Reasoning Quiz: Cubes and Dice Questions for SSC CGL
I. Dice is a cube. In cube there are 6 faces. Some important points are given below:
- There are 6 faces in the cube – ABCG, GCDE, DEFH, BCDH, AGEF and ABHF.
- Always four faces are adjacent to one face.
- Opposite of ABCG is DEFH and so on.
- CDEG is the upper face of the cube.
- ABHF is the bottom of the cube.
There are certain rules with the help of these rules question on dice can easily determined:
a) Two opposite faces cannot be adjacent to one another.
b) If two different positions of a dice are shown and one of the two common faces is in the same position then of the remaining faces will be opposite to each other.
c) If in two different positions of dice, the position of a common face be the same, then each of the opposite faces of the remaining faces will be in the same position.
d) If in two different positions of a dice, the position of the common face be not the same, then opposite face of the common face will be that which is not shown on any face in these two positions. Besides, the opposite faces of the remaining faces will not be the same.
II. Important Facts:
1. A cube has 6 square facesor sides.
2. A cube has 8 points (vertices).
3. A cube has 12 edges.
4. Only 3 sides are visible at a time (called “Joint Sides”) and these joint sides can never be on opposite side to each other.
5. Things that are shaped like a cube are often referred to as ‘cubic’.
6. Most dice are cube shaped, featuring the numbers 1 to 6 on the different faces.
Cubes and Dice Questions and Quiz:
Best Books for Reasoning Preparation:
|A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarawal|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali|
|Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey|
Friends this is it for Reasoning Preparation. If you have any queries/questions, Feel free to ask them in the comments section below. And we will be glad to answer them for you.