CTET Result 2019: CBSE has recently declared the result for the most awaited CTET Exam. This CTET Exam was conducted on 8th December 2019. The Exam was conducted for recruiting teachers at the Primary and the Upper Primary Level in various schools across India. CTET candidate was waiting for it eagerly for the past few days.
CTET Result 2019 Released – Check Now December CTET Result
CTET Result 2019: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare CTET Result 2019 after the exam at ctet.nic.in. The exam will be conducted on 8th December 2019. The result of CTET 2019 notifies exam marks and status of qualifying the exam. For checking the result, you should have your roll number. On entering roll number in the CTET 2019 Result page the marks and TET Result will be displayed. The only mode of getting the CTET Result in online apart from that no other mode will be available to check the result. Those who get cut off marks in TET Results, of Paper 1 are eligible to teach in classes I to V, and those who do so in Paper 2 are eligible to teach classes VI to VIII. Read further to get more information about CTET Result 2019.
How To Check CTET Result 2019
To see your TET result, you can follow the steps given below:
- Go on the official website of CBSE ie www.cbse.nic.in.
- Click on the link Central Teacher Eligibility Test – DEC 2019
- You will be directed to CTET Result Screen.
- Enter your Roll No.
- Click on Submit.
- Your Scorecard will be displayed.
- Save it for Further Reference.
CTET Result 2019
After the exam concluded, Central Board of Secondary Education first will be displayed OMR and official answer keys. The calendar of events published in the official information brochure along with official updates indicates the following dates relevant for CTET result 2018 declaration.
|Date of Examination||08.December.2019|
|CBSE CTET Result 2019 declaration||27.December.2019|
Result: CTET result 2019 will be declared on www.ctet.nic.in
Direct Link to Download CTET Result
Download Answer Key
Submission of Answer Key Challenges
CTET Previous Year Question Paper
Candidates looking for CTET previous year papers can download the PDF in Hindi & English for July 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014 exam here. On every link candidate can see previous year question paper of CTET and answer keys of paper 1 and paper 2. Check all year wise papers below.
CTET Result 2019 Issue of certificates
- The candidates appearing in CTET will be issued Marks Statement. The candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- School Managements (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Instructions to candidates – Candidates are requested to note that once the CTET Result 2018 is announced, the web page may take some time to load. Please be patient and keep your login details (roll number) ready. When the page opens, enter the roll number, and check your CTET Result 2019.
Forgot registration number – You can retrieve the candidate registration number from the official website. You will have to enter correctly Name of Candidate, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Paper Applied, Enter Security Pin to get the number. Forgot registration number? get it here.
Qualifying Marks Needed for CTET
As per NCTE notification No. 76-4/2010/NCTE/Acad. A person who scores 60% or more in the CTET exam will be considered as TET pass.
School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to the person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
Authorities should give weight age to the CTET scores in the recruitment process, however, qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
The validity of the CTET 2019 Result
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be Seven (7)years from the date of declaration of its CTET Result 2018 for all categories
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who will qualify CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
CTET Cut off
- CTET 2019 cut off is the minimum required marks to be obtained by the candidates to qualify for the exam.
- The cut off is released after the declaration of CTET Result.
- The qualifying marks for CTET is 60% and above.
- Candidates who will score more than or equal to the cutoff scores will be considered for issuance of the eligibility certificate.
CTET 2017 Cut off
The cut off of CTET 2017 is given below for all categories. Candidates can check the CTET Cut off and know how much they need to score for qualifying the entrance test:
Direct Link to Check CTET Result 2019
You can also check the CTET 2019 Result directly by clicking on the link given below:
The scorecard/ qualifying certificate by CTET is valid for 5 years. However, a candidate can reappear for the examination for a better rank. As we have stated before, candidates qualifying in CTET in Paper 1 will be eligible to teach Classes 1 to 8 in schools under the Central government across India. It includes All the States, Union Territories and the NCT of Delhi. Apart from government schools, the CTET Scores will also be valid in private schools (if they wish to take it as a recruitment criteria)
CTET 2015 Result Highlights
Friends, this is all from our side regarding CTET Result. We would like to congratulate all of you who are selected in CTET for this noble job.