CTET Exam Previous Year Question Bank Of All Years From 2014-2019
CTET Previous Year Question Paper are available here with answers. Get here previous year question paper of CTET of years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, and 2019. Here you can view or download paper 1 and paper 2 question papers and answers of CTET exams held in previous years Question Paper. They are useful to understand exam pattern, and also to practice for upcoming Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Candidates can try to attempt these sample papers to build speed, accuracy and become familiar with answering questions asked from CTET Exam syllabus. Get all CTET Previous Year Question Papers here for free.
CTET Previous Year Question Paper
CTET Question Papers in Hindi & English with Answer Key available for download! The CTET 2019 December exam date is out and scheduled to take place on 8th December 2019. Candidates looking for CTET previous year papers can download the PDF in Hindi & English for July 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014 exam here. On every link candidate can see previous year question papers of CTET and answer keys of paper 1 and paper 2. Check all year wise papers below.
How To Use Previous Year Question Papers Of CTET
The best way to use previous year question papers of CTET is to solve them within time limit. Candidates should therefore try to print the question paper, and a sample OMR sheet. Then they should set a clock and start attempting questions one by one. When time is up, they should check answers from CTET answer key and see how many questions they could answer correctly. Those that they couldn’t, they should check from solutions and attempt them again. This way they will understand exam pattern, types of questions, and also build up speed and accuracy.
Benefits of Practicing CTET Previous Year Question Papers
There are several benefits of solving CTET previous year papers with solution. We have listed below the benefits for you:
- Help to understand the exact exam pattern of the CTET 2019 exam
- Know the difficulty level of questions
- Know the topic-wise distribution of the question
- Know the section-wise distribution of the questions
Clearing the CTET exam will make you eligible for the latest government teacher jobs, so make sure you use the right strategies and the right books for CTET to prepare for the exam.
CTET Exam Pattern for Paper I and II Exam
Exam pattern of Central Teacher Eligibility Test is as follows.
For Paper 1 (Class I to V Teachers)
|1||Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
For Paper 2 (Class VI to VIII Teachers)
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science Teacher)||60||60|
|Social Studies / Social Science (for Social Studies / Social Science teacher)||60||60|
Significance of CTET Previous Year Question Paper
Every year lakhs of applicants appear in CTET exam. They all try to clear it, however only some can.
Qualifying marks in CTET is 60%.
So only those who get 60% marks can qualify Central Teacher Eligibility Test. Now you know you can do it! Right? But to get there, you should be aware of exam pattern, types of questions, difficulty level, and various other things. This is where previous year question papers play an important role.
- Aspirants can understand exam pattern from CTET previous year question papers.
- Difficulty level is also clear after attempting a few past year papers of CTET.
- It becomes clear, as to what sort of questions come in CTET exam, upon solving past year papers.
- After attempting one or two past year papers, candidates can analyse their performance level. They can then accordingly modify their preparation strategy.
- Candidates can give more time to those topics of CTET syllabus which they are not able to perform in.
- Candidates who solve all past year papers are better able to manage time during exam.