CSIR NET Result 2021 – Qualified Candidates List, Cut Off Published – Download PDF
CSIR NET Result 2019 – NTA/CSIR HRDG has released the list of qualified candidates for result of CSIR NET Dec 2019 exam. The number of qualified candidates are 2185 for JRF (NET) CSIR, 87 for JRF only, 1656 for JRF (NET) UGC, 4195 for Lectureship/Assistant Professor (NET). Cut off marks of CSIR NET December 2019 exam have also been published at csirhrdg.res.in. Earlier, National Testing Agency had released the result of CSIR NET 2019 exam scorecard indicating marks obtained in the Joint CSIR UGC NET exam, and NTA score at csirnet.nta.nic.in. National Testing Agency is declaring the result of Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2020 at csirnet.nta.nic.in. Get the direct link to check result, download mark sheet, and view cut off here. Login with application number and either password or date of birth. National Testing Agency publishes candidates qualified for JRF (NET) CSIR, JRF (NET) UGC, only JRF, and Lectureship (NET) in the merit list. Get complete details, latest news, and direct links to check CSIR NET result 2019 of December exam from this page.
CSIR NET December result 2019 will be declared by National Testing Agency (NTA) on January 14, 2020. Along with the result, NTA might also release CSIR NET cutoffs. The result will be released in the form of a scorecard and merit list on the official website of the exam. Candidates can check their CSIR UGC NET result by logging into their registered accounts. Earlier, CSIR NET result was scheduled to be declared on December 31. However, due to the postponement of the CSIR NET exam to December 27 for Assam and Meghalaya candidates, the result got delayed.
Direct Link to Download CSIR NET Result
- Check CSIR NET Result 2019 – List Of Qualified Candidates
- Check CSIR NET 2019 Cut Off
- Check score through application number and password
- Check score through application number and date of birth
- Result announced notice by NTA
CSIR NET Result Date
Candidates can check CSIR NET result Dec 2019 only in online mode. No one is sent any separate intimation for result. Therefore, check schedule below to be aware of result dates.
|CSIR NET Result Dec 2019||Imp. Dates|
|Date of exam||15 Dec 2019|
|Re-scheduled date of exam for Assam and Meghalaya||27 Dec 2019|
|Display of official answer key||01 to 03 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit challenges against official answer key||03 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of result||30 Jan 2020|
Check Result here: Candidates can check CSIR NET result 2019 as per schedule from csirnet.nta.nic.in.
How to Check CSIR NET Result?
Candidates can check CSIR UGC NET 2019 result by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CSIR NET – csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the result link.
Step 3: Enter the following details:
- Application number
- Password/date of birth
- Security pin as shown in the image
Step 4: Click on Submit.
Step 5: View and download the CSIR NET result.
How to Check CSIR NET Result if Forgot Application Number?
In case, candidates forget their application number, they can re-generate it on the official website of the exam by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CSIR NET.
Step 2: Click on the result link.
Step 3: Click on ‘Forgot Application No.’ link.
Step 4: Enter the below details:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Security pin (as visible on the screen)
Step 5: Click on Get Application Number button.
Details Mentioned on CSIR NET Scorecard/Marks Statement
The result/scorecard/marks statement for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (CSIR UGC NET) will contain important details related to the candidate such as:
|Application number||Parents’ names|
|Category||Post applied (JRF and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor Only)|
|CSIR NET subject code and name for which the exam is taken||Exam qualifying status|
|Total and paper-wise marks scored||Total and paper-wise percentage obtained|
CSIR NET Result 2019: Highlights
Statistics pertaining to CSIR NET Result December 2019 shall be released with result. Candidates clearing cut off out of 200 are declared as qualified if they satisfy eligibility criteria.
Last time in June 2019 exam, 2150 candidates qualified for JRF (NET) CSIR, 72 qualified for JRF only, 1638 qualified for JRF (NET) UGC, and 3690 qualified for Lectureship (NET).
Before that in December 2018 exam, 1969 candidates cleared JRF (NET) CSIR, 67 qualified only for JRF. Then 1500 qualified for JRF (NET) UGC. And 3989 candidates qualified for Lectureship (NET). Thus a total of 7525 had qualified.
In June 2018 exam, 1991 candidates qualified for JRF (NET) CSIR, 59 qualified only for JRF, 1500 qualified for JRF (NET) UGC, and 3756 qualified for Lectureship (NET). Overall 7306 qualified.
Coming to December 2017 exam, 3973 qualified for JRF (NET) CSIR, 87 cleared for JRF only. then 1500 qualified for JRF (NET) UGC and 4409 cleared Lectureship (NET). This brings us to 9969 qualified candidates.
Prior to that in June 2017, number of candidates to qualify JRF (NET) CSIR was 1858. 171 qualified for JRF only. Total candidates clearing JRF (NET) UGC was 1500, and 3597 qualified for Lectureship (NET). Thus 7126 had qualified.
CSIR NET Result Dec 2019 Key Details
- There are merit lists on basis of performance of candidates in their exam and final answer key of CSIR NET 2019.
- One merit list is for candidates who qualified for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET).
- Another merit list is for candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET).
- Those who qualify for JRF NET will also be eligible for Lectureship NET subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- At the same time, those who qualify for Lectureship NET become eligible to be Lecturers and also JRF in a scheme or project. However they are not eligible for JRF NET Fellowship.
- For JRF NET also there will be further two lists, one who get Fellowship from CSIR, and other who get it from UGC.
- Those who are eligible for JRF NET under UGC shall be governed by UGC norms.
- Such candidates who have only Bachelors degree are only eligible for JRF, and not Lectureship.
CSIR NET Cut Off 2019
Marks obtained by last candidate who qualifies for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship, and Lectureship only, is the cut off. CSIR NET Cut Off is indicated in percentage. Cut off for CSIR NET 2019 is announced along with results.
June 2019 Cut Off
December 2018 Cut Off
June 2018 Cut Off
December 2017 Cut Off
June 2017 Cut Off
December 2016 Cut Off
June 2016 Cut Off
December 2015 Cut Off
June 2015 Cut Off
As can be seen, there is no specific trend that can be used to extrapolate cut off for June 2019 exam. Cut offs vary each time. Some factors that affect cut off are:
- Number of test takers
- Average performance of all candidates
- Minimum expectations for the fellowship and lectureship
- Difficulty level of exam
CSIR NET Result 2019 – CSIR UGC Fellowship
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Universities Grants Commission (UGC) provide Research Fellowships.
- Inquisitive young minds of the country benefit from it by getting a chance to obtain hands on research training.
- They get to be mentored by expert faculty members and scientists who work in University Department / National Laboratories and Institutions in various fields of Science.
- Qualified candidates can use Fellowships in universities, IITs, PG colleges, government research establishments.
- CSIR, RnD establishments in India of recognized public and private sector industrial firms, other recognized institutions also recognize CSIR UGC Fellowships.
- The larger goal of CSIR UGC Fellowship is attaining National Science & Technology Human Resource Development.
- After completing programs such as BS, BE, BTech, BPharma, MBBS, Integrated BS MS, MSc, BSc, integrated MS PhD, with at least 55% marks (or 50% for SC / ST / PWD), candidates take Joint CSIR UGC NET exam to compete for fellowships.
- CSIR and UGC Fellowship are applicable for a limited period of time only.
- Also, there is no direct guarantee of getting a job at CSIR or UGC upon getting its Fellowship.