Summary: CRPF Recruitment 2695 Vacancies – Constable Technical & Tradesman Post at crpf.nic.in.Digest of CRPF Recruitment Vacancies.CRPF Posts and vacancies.CRPF Eligibility Criteria.CRPF Pay scale.CRPF Selection Process.CRPF Application Fees.CRPF How to Apply. CRPF Important Date.
In this article
CRPF Recruitment 2695 Vacancies – Constable Technical & Tradesman Post at crpf.nic.in
Authority member is going to recruit candidate for filling of 2695 vacant posts of Constable (Tradesman & Technical), ASI Steno, Head Constable Ministerial, Signal Staff and Paramedical Staff. Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible candidates.
Digest of CRPF Recruitment Vacancies:
- Name of the Department: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Name of the Post: Constable (Tradesman & Technical), ASI Steno, Head Constable Ministerial, Signal Staff and Paramedical Staff
- Total Number of Post: 2695
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 12th standard/ Intermediate/ 10+2
- Application Status: started from 11th February 2016
- Application Fees: Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidate
- Deadline: 10th March 2016
- Selection Process: PET/PST, Written Exam, Trade Test and Medical Examination
- Admit Card: available soon
- Website: crpf.nic.in
CRPF Posts and vacancies:
Name Of The Post: Constable (Tradesmen / Technical).
Number Of Vacancies: 2695 posts.
State Wise Vacancies:
- Bihar: 210 Posts.
- Chhattisgarh: 106 Posts.
- Jharkhand: 123 Posts.
- Madhya Pradesh: 132 Posts.
- Odisha: 73 Posts.
- Uttarakhand: 20 Posts.
- Uttar Pradesh: 385 Posts.
- West Bengal: 198 Posts.
- South Zone: 888 posts.
- Jammu & Kashmir Zone: 560 posts.
CRPF Eligibility Criteria:
CRPF Educational Qualification:
- Interested candidates should have at least completed 12th Class/ Intermediate/ 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized board.
CRPF Age Limitation:
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 years and less than equal to 25 years as on last date of accepting application form.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of central government.
CRPF Pay Scale:
Selected applicants will get Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2000.
CRPF Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be based on the basis of their performance in the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
CRPF Application Fees:
- General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as registration fee.
No any fee will be charged for SC/ ST category and women candidates.
CRPF How to Apply:
Steps For Applying CRPF Constable Techniacl Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.crpf.nic.in
- Read official notification before applying for post.
- After that need to click on application form link.
- Start the online registration.
- Upload all necessary document such as scanned passport size photograph, signature etc.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Download filled form as PDF and take print out for future reference.
DIGP (Estt), Directorate General,
- Photocopy of qualification.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Caste certificate.
CRPF Important Date:
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 01st February, 2016
- Last date for submission of online application form: 10th March, 2016
- Official Notification for South Zone
- CRPF Notification for Central Zone
- CRPF Constable Tradesman Vacancies J& K Zone
- Apply Online for CRPF Recruitment 2016