Summary: CRPF Recruitment 2695 Vacancies – Constable Technical & Tradesman Post at crpf.nic.in.Digest of CRPF Recruitment Vacancies.CRPF Posts and vacancies.CRPF Eligibility Criteria.CRPF Pay scale.CRPF Selection Process.CRPF Application Fees.CRPF How to Apply. CRPF Important Date.
CRPF Recruitment 2695 Vacancies – Constable Technical & Tradesman Post at crpf.nic.in
Authority member is going to recruit candidate for filling of 2695 vacant posts of Constable (Tradesman & Technical), ASI Steno, Head Constable Ministerial, Signal Staff and Paramedical Staff. Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible candidates.
Digest of CRPF Recruitment Vacancies:
- Name of the Department: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Name of the Post: Constable (Tradesman & Technical), ASI Steno, Head Constable Ministerial, Signal Staff and Paramedical Staff
- Total Number of Post: 2695
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 12th standard/ Intermediate/ 10+2
- Application Status: started from 11th February 2016
- Application Fees: Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidate
- Deadline: 10th March 2016
- Selection Process: PET/PST, Written Exam, Trade Test and Medical Examination
- Admit Card: available soon
- Website: crpf.nic.in
CRPF Posts and vacancies:
Name Of The Post: Constable (Tradesmen / Technical).
Number Of Vacancies: 2695 posts.
State Wise Vacancies:
- Bihar: 210 Posts.
- Chhattisgarh: 106 Posts.
- Jharkhand: 123 Posts.
- Madhya Pradesh: 132 Posts.
- Odisha: 73 Posts.
- Uttarakhand: 20 Posts.
- Uttar Pradesh: 385 Posts.
- West Bengal: 198 Posts.
- South Zone: 888 posts.
- Jammu & Kashmir Zone: 560 posts.
CRPF Eligibility Criteria:
CRPF Educational Qualification:
- Interested candidates should have at least completed 12th Class/ Intermediate/ 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized board.
CRPF Age Limitation:
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 years and less than equal to 25 years as on last date of accepting application form.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of central government.
CRPF Pay Scale:
Selected applicants will get Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2000.
CRPF Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be based on the basis of their performance in the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
CRPF Application Fees:
- General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as registration fee.
No any fee will be charged for SC/ ST category and women candidates.
CRPF How to Apply:
Steps For Applying CRPF Constable Techniacl Recruitment
- Visit the official website www.crpf.nic.in
- Read official notification before applying for post.
- After that need to click on application form link.
- Start the online registration.
- Upload all necessary document such as scanned passport size photograph, signature etc.
- Verify entered information and submit it.
- Download filled form as PDF and take print out for future reference.
DIGP (Estt), Directorate General,
- Photocopy of qualification.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Caste certificate.
CRPF Important Date:
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 01st February, 2016
- Last date for submission of online application form: 10th March, 2016
- Official Notification for South Zone
- CRPF Notification for Central Zone
- CRPF Constable Tradesman Vacancies J& K Zone
- Apply Online for CRPF Recruitment 2016