Click here to know everything about CRPF Recruitment 229 Vacancies -Asst Sub Inspector PostsSummary: CRPF Vacancy Details.CRPF Age Limit.CRPF Educational Qualification.CRPF Selection Process.CRPF Pay Scale.CRPF Examination Fee.CRPF How to Apply.CRPF Important Dates.
CRPF Recruitment 229 Vacancies -Asst Sub Inspector Posts
Directorate General, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India has published notification for the recruitment of 229 Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) vacancies on direct recruitment. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-02-2016 to 01-03-2016.
CRPF Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 229
Name of the Posts: Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
A. Open Market: 225 Posts
1. General: 75 Posts
2. OBC: 74 Posts
3. SC: 46 Posts
4. ST: 30 Posts
B. Ex Serviceman: 04 Posts
1. General: 03 Posts
2. OBC: 01 Post
CRPF Age Limit:
- As on 01 March 2016, the Age of the candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category aspirants as per Government Rules.
CRPF Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent from a Board or University recognized by Central or State Government.
CRPF Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on written examination, PST, skill test, medical examination.
CRPF Pay Scale:
The appointed applicant will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2800 and Other Allowances as applicable according to Central Government Rules.
CRPF Examination Fee:
- Women candidates of all categories need NOT to pay any Fee.
- SC, ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates need NOT to pay any Fee.
- All other candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Fee for Application.
- The Application Fee can be paid through Online Payment mode i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- The Application Fee can also be paid through Offline Payment mode i.e. Challan at State Bank of India (SBI).
CRPF How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.crpfindia.com from 01-02-2016 to 01-03-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & contract number.
2. Candidates should scan their photograph & signature
3. Log on the website www.crpfindia.com.
4. Click on New Registration.
5. Fill all the personal details.
6. Next candidates should upload their photograph & signature.
7. After uploading the photograph & Signature a unique registration id will be displayed make note that e mail id.
8. Click on submit button.
9. Candidates should pay the application fee by using online process.
10. Take a printout copy of online application for future use.
CRPF Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-02-2016.
Last Date for Apply Online: 01-03-2016.
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit CRPF official website