Coal India Recruitment 2017 for 1000+ Vacancies
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017
CIL (Coal India Limited) a Maharatna PSU has invited applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for MANAGEMENT TRAINEES posts. Recruitment will be done through Online Applications Mode in different disciplines.
Coal India Recruitment Details
No. of Posts: 1319
Name of Post: Management Trainee
|DISCIPLINES||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|Chemical/Mechanical (Coal Preparation) Engineering||04|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||08|
|Finance & Accounts||257|
|Personnel & HR||134|
|Sales & Marketing||21|
Coal India Recruitment Criteria:
- Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years for general Category candidates as on 01-12-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates as per GOI Rules.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc (Engg) in relevant branch of Engineering.
- Degree in Environmetal Engineering or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/ Diploma in Environmetal Engineering.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT or MCA.
- M.Sc/ M.Tech in Geology or Applied Geology.
Coal India Recruitment: Selection Process
- computer based online examination & interview.
|Coal India Recruitment:Exam Pattern
Paper I – General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General English.
Books to Prepare
Paper II – Discipline Related Professional Knowledge
The qualified candidates will be called for personal interview.
Coal India Recruitment: Application Process
|Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) candidates through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.coalindia.in from 05-01-2017 at 10:00 AM to 03-02-2017 by 11:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online for Coal India Recruitment::
Coal India Recruitment 2017- Important dates
- Opening date for Registration of Applications – 5 January 2017
- Last date of Submission of Applications with Fee – 3 February 2017 ( Till 11.00 PM)
- Date of On-line Exam- 26 March 2017 ( Sunday)
|Post and Org (Click to apply)||Details||Salary||Openings|
|BSNL JTO Recruitment||View details||40,000||2510|
|SBI Recruitment||View Details||75,000||11|
|NABARD Recruitment||View Details||77,000||9|
|SSC MTS Recruitment||View Details||20,000||8000|
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment||View Details||35,000||33|