Coal India Limited (CIL) Management Trainee Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021: View CIL MT Topic-Wise Syllabus Here
The CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019 is available in this www.coalindia.in syllabus page which is uploaded by the team of Coal India Limited. Applicants can check the CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern which is very important to all the applicants who are willing to write the exam well. Those applicants can download the Coal India Limited MT Syllabus and start preparing for the written test.
Each and every applicant can check the Coal India Limited Management Trainee Exam Pattern and Syllabus details from this post and then prepare without delay. Aspirants can get the important details about the syllabus and syllabus preparation from this post. Applicable candidates don’t late and then download the CIL MT Exam Pattern and Syllabus, the links are mentioned at the end of the page.
Selection Process for CIL Management Trainee Post
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern for CIL Management Trainee Recruitment
|Papers||Sections||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Paper 1||General Awareness||25||25|
|Paper 2||Professional Knowledge||100||100|
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer
- The question paper will be in bilingual language i.e. Hindi or English only.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
|General (UR)||OBC( Non Creamy Layer)||SC/ST/PWD|
|Minimum 40 marks in each paper||Minimum 35 marks in each paper||Minimum 30 marks in each paper|
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Topic Wise
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Geotechnical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Design of Structure.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
- Hydrology etc.
Coal India Ltd MT Syllabus – Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Computer Science
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
CIL MT Syllabus – Information Technology
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Data Communication and Networks
- Information and Network Security
- Linux System Administration
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus – Legal
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996: Sections (7,8,9,10,11,12,15,16,17,21,26,27,33,34,35,36,43)
- Registration Act, 1988 : Sections (17,18,26,28,29,32,33,34,49,89)
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947: Whole
- Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act, 1946 :Sections (3,4,5,6,7,9,13,14)
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 : Sections (2A,3,6,7,8,9,13,14)
- Payment of Wages Act,1936 : Sections (7,9,12)
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923 :Sections (3,5,19,28)
- Code of Criminal Procedure,1973: Sections (26,28,29,31,41,57,82,83,85,107,125,126,127,133,144,145,154,161,162,164,197, 220,300,305,374,378,397,401,437,438,468,469,470)
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908 : Sections (10,11,20,24,25,34,47,60,80,88,92,96 to 109, 113,114,115,148A & Order-I, OrderII, Order-III,Order-IV, Order-VI,Order-X,Order-XI, Order-XVI, Order-XIX,Order-XXII, Order-XXIX,Order-XXX, Order-XXXV, Order-XXXVI, Order-XXXIX, Order XI)
- Land Acquisition Act,1994 : Sections (4,6,9,13,17,18)
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930 : Sections (2,4,12,13,18,19,26,55)
- Mines and Minerals(Regulations& Development) Act,1957: Sections (4,4A,5,6,7,8,9,9A,23,23A,30,31,37,37A)
- Companies Act, 1956 : Sections (3, 4, 9, 10, 12, 433, 434, 617, 630)
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 : Sections (21, 100to106, 120A, 120B, 191 to 200, 264 to 267and 299 to 307).
- Constitution of India : Art14, 16, 19, 32,136,141,226,227 and 311.
- Mines Act,1952 : Sections ( 33,34,36,37,45,46,47 and 53).
- Coal Mines Nationalization Act,1973 : Whole
- Indian Contract Act, 1872 : Sections (10,11,23,24,25,26,31,37,51,62 and 73).
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970: Whole
- Coal-Bearing Area (Acquisition and Development) Act, 1957: Whole.
Best Books Recommended by Toppers for Competitive exam
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Electrical
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives etc.
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus – General Awareness
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
Coal India MT Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
CIL Syllabus Pdf for Management Trainee – Reasoning
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Syllabus – Mechanical
- Industry Safety.
- Energy conservation.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Management Information System.
- Engineering Materials.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus – Mining
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Practice
- Basic Computer Skills
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- Coal Mining
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Computer Application in Mining
- Mineral Recovery
- Mine Machinery
- Mine Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus – Finance & Accounts
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution
CIL Management Trainee Previous Papers Year Paper pdf
The Coal India Management Trainee Previous Year Papers are mentioned in this article. The officials of Coal India Limited provided the CIL Management Trainee Old Question Papers through www.coalindia.in previous papers page. Applicants can get the download links and then download the Coal India Limited MT Previous Year Question Papers and then start preparing for the examination. Candidates if you have any doubt about the Coal India Limited MT Model Papers refer to this post and then follow our page for the latest Coal India MT Civil Sample Papers.
Related Link: Coal India Management Trainees Recruitment
|Coal India MT Recruitment||Click Here|
|Coal India Limited Salary||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Coal India Limited Interview Preparation||Click Here|