Summary: Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Recruitment 270 Vacancies- Tradesman Mate & Other Posts.indianarmy.nic.in.Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Vacancy Details.COD Kanpur Eligibility Criteria.COD Kanpur Selection Process.COD Kanpur Pay Scale.COD Kanpur How to Apply.COD Kanpur Important Dates.
In this article
Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Recruitment 270 Vacancies- Tradesman Mate & Other Posts.indianarmy.nic.in
Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Central Ordnance Depot, Kanpur has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 270 Tradesman Mate, LDC & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 21 days from date of advt & within 28 days from date of advt for remote areas.
Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 270
Name of Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||46 Posts|
|2.||Material Assistant||30 Posts|
|4.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Messenger)||03 Posts|
|5.||Telephone Operator||02 Posts|
|7.||Civilian Motor Driver||01 Post|
|8.||MTS (Safaiwala)||06 Posts|
|12.||Vendor (Canteen)||01 Post|
|13.||Tradesman Mate||145 Posts|
COD Kanpur Eligibility Criteria:
COD Kanpur Age Limit:
Candidates age should be 18 Years to 25 Years for UR, 18 years to 28 years for OBC, 18 years to 30 years for SC/ ST & others as given in notification. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
COD Kanpur Educational Qualification:
- For Post 1: Candidates must pass Intermediate or equivalent qualification with Typing Skills in English/Hindi.
- For Post 2: Applicants should complete Diploma in Materials Management.
- For Post 3: Candidates must complete Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For Posts 4,6: Applicants must pass the 10th or equivalent examination.
- For Post 5: Candidates should complete Intermediate or equivalent qualification with PBX experience.
- For Post 7: Applicants must pass 10th class with Driving license.
- For Remaining Posts: Candidates must complete 10th or equivalent qualification with experience in relevant Trade.
COD Kanpur Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on Typing Test/ Trade Test/ Physical Test/ Endurance test & Written test.
COD Kanpur Pay Scale:
- Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/1900/2800 per month.
COD Kanpur How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of COD Kanpur www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Fill the Application form in the given format.
- Paste recent size passport size photograph on the application.
- Send the duly filled application form along with required documents to the below-mentioned address on or before the last date.
Central Ordnance Depot,
Kanpur – 208013.
COD Kanpur Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13/05/2016.
- Click here for Official Notification
- Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs