Summary: Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Recruitment 270 Vacancies- Tradesman Mate & Other Posts.indianarmy.nic.in.Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Vacancy Details.COD Kanpur Eligibility Criteria.COD Kanpur Selection Process.COD Kanpur Pay Scale.COD Kanpur How to Apply.COD Kanpur Important Dates.
Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Recruitment 270 Vacancies- Tradesman Mate & Other Posts.indianarmy.nic.in
Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Central Ordnance Depot, Kanpur has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 270 Tradesman Mate, LDC & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format within 21 days from date of advt & within 28 days from date of advt for remote areas.
Central Ordnance Depot Kanpur Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 270
Name of Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||46 Posts|
|2.||Material Assistant||30 Posts|
|4.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Messenger)||03 Posts|
|5.||Telephone Operator||02 Posts|
|7.||Civilian Motor Driver||01 Post|
|8.||MTS (Safaiwala)||06 Posts|
|12.||Vendor (Canteen)||01 Post|
|13.||Tradesman Mate||145 Posts|
COD Kanpur Eligibility Criteria:
COD Kanpur Age Limit:
Candidates age should be 18 Years to 25 Years for UR, 18 years to 28 years for OBC, 18 years to 30 years for SC/ ST & others as given in notification. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
COD Kanpur Educational Qualification:
- For Post 1: Candidates must pass Intermediate or equivalent qualification with Typing Skills in English/Hindi.
- For Post 2: Applicants should complete Diploma in Materials Management.
- For Post 3: Candidates must complete Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For Posts 4,6: Applicants must pass the 10th or equivalent examination.
- For Post 5: Candidates should complete Intermediate or equivalent qualification with PBX experience.
- For Post 7: Applicants must pass 10th class with Driving license.
- For Remaining Posts: Candidates must complete 10th or equivalent qualification with experience in relevant Trade.
COD Kanpur Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on Typing Test/ Trade Test/ Physical Test/ Endurance test & Written test.
COD Kanpur Pay Scale:
- Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/1900/2800 per month.
COD Kanpur How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of COD Kanpur www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Fill the Application form in the given format.
- Paste recent size passport size photograph on the application.
- Send the duly filled application form along with required documents to the below-mentioned address on or before the last date.
Central Ordnance Depot,
Kanpur – 208013.
COD Kanpur Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13/05/2016.
- Click here for Official Notification
- Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Click here for Latest Government Jobs