Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) Recruitment for Executive Assistant.
In this article
Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) Recruitment
Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) invites application for the post of Executive Assistant and Peon.
About Central Cooperative Bank (CCB)
Central Cooperative Bank(CCB), founded on 28 March 1991 is a universal commercial bank, belonging to the financial structure of CCB Group. Together with the remaining companies, the Bank comprises the full array of products and services in the field of financial intermediation, with an emphasis on SME lending and retail banking.
As a universal commercial bank CCB Plc. offers an array of financial products and services,which correspond to the competitive requirements of the dynamically changing market environment. The Bank constantly strives to deploy the spectrum of financial intermediation and works hard to create new and develop the known products and services.
- Post Name : Executive Assistant, Peon
Eligibility Criteria for Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree (Graduation) from a college affiliated to a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 45 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Rs. 600/- for general, Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST through Online for the post of Executive Assistant.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for general, Rs. 300/- for SC/ST through online for the post of Peon cum helper.
How to Apply Central Cooperative Bank (CCB) : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.jccb.co.in from 24.10.2016 to 07.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24.10.2016.
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 07.11.2016
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILED NOTIFICATION