Central Bank of India SO Admit Card 2020 – Specialist Officer Online Exam Call Letter Download
Central Bank of India SO Call Letter 2019 has been released @ibpsonline.ibps.in. Candidates who applied for the Central Bank of India SO Exam 2019 can download the admit card through the official website.
Central Bank of India SO Hall Ticket uploaded at the official website- ibpsonline.ibps.in. Candidates can download their Call Letter by login with Registration Number (Reg. no.) and date of birth (DOB). All candidates can download the Call Letter from 10th December 2019 to 21st December 2019. Applicants can get all details like Exam Centre, Roll Number, Date of Exam from the Admit Card. Applicants can also access the direct link of Central Bank of India SO Admit Card 2019 by clicking on the provided link in this article.
Central Bank of India SO Admit Card 2019 – Overview Information
|Central Bank of India SO Hall Ticket 2019|
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Position Name||SO (Specialist Officer)|
|Total Vacancies||74 Posts|
|Exam Date||21st December 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||10th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
How To Download Central Bank of India Admit Card 2019
To download the Central Bank of India SO Admit Card 2019, candidates can follow the steps to download the admit card for the exam.
- First, all the aspirants should visit the official website of the Central Bank of India @ centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Now, the home page of the website displayed on the screen.
- Moreover, on that home page, go to the Career with us section.
- Then, click on the New Recruitment.
- Now, search for the Central Bank of India SO Admit Card 2019 link.
- Click on the link and it will be redirected to a new page where the candidate will have to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password and then click on Login.
- Now, download the admit card and take the hard copy of it.
Central Bank of India Admit Card 2019 – Specialist Officer: Central Bank of India has recently released admit card for attending online test for the post of Specialist Officer. Online test will be held on 21-12-2019. Applied candidates can download their call letter from the link given below…
CBI SO Admit Card 2019 Details:
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Name & Date of Birth
- Photograph & Signature
- Venue, Date & Session
- General Instructions
Instructions to be followed:
- The First step is to download and take a printout of the Admit Card by referring to the direct link available here.
- Examine the hall ticket if there is a need to attach the photo on the Admit Card.
- If you want to attach the photo means should affix your photo on the admit card. The photo must be the same as while you are uploaded during the online registration.
- Aspirants should bring the Printout of the admit card.
- Then candidates should bring any one of the original valid ID proof to the examination hall like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, etc.
- If applicants fail to bring either the ID proof or the admit card you will not be allowed into the exam hall.
- Kindly utilize this opportunity and be a successful candidate in your career.
Information Available On Central Bank of India SO Hall Ticket 2019
Applicants are advised to verify the details that are present on the Central Bank of India SO Call Letter 2019.
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Examination Name
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Documents Required For Central Bank of India SO Exam 2019
All the aspirants should carry any one of the following id proof. Moreover, these documents will be used as the identity proof for entering the examination hall.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted SO
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- People’s Representative along with a photograph