Central Bank of India SO Result 2020– Specialist Officer Exam Result Released
Central Bank of India SO Result 2019-20: Central Bank of India (CBI) has been released the result of written exam for the post of Specialist Officer (SO), today i.e on 30th March 2020. Candidates, who have appeared for Central Bank SO Exam 2019 on 21st December 2019, can download the Central Bank SO Result from Central Bank of India website centralbankofindia.co.in.
The bank has prepared a list of candidates who are qualified in Central Bank of India SO Exam 2019. Central Bank SO Result PDF Link is also given below. Candidates can check the name of shortlisted candidates for various streams including Information Technology, Security Officer, Risk Manger, Financial Analyst/Credit Officer, Economist, CDO/Chief Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Sr. Manager, Analytics, Data Engineer, Data Architect, and CA Credit Officer in different scales.
How to Download Central Bank of India SO Result ?
- Go to official website of Central Bank of Indiac entralbankofindia.co.in
- Click on ‘Career with us’ given at the top right corner of the homepage
- Go to ‘Click Here for the details’ given under Declaration of written test result for Direct Recruitment of Specialist officers
- Central Bank SO Result PDF will open
- Check list of selected candidates
- Take a print out for future use
Earlier, in the month of October 2019, Central Bank of India had published the recruitment notification for the post SO (Specialist Officer) Posts. Online applications were invited for to fill up 74 SO Posts. Central Bank SO online applications were started on 30 October 2019 and the last date of submitting application was November 2019.
Details Mentioned On Central Bank of India SO Result 2020
The details mentioned on Central Bank of India is as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Central Bank of India Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- PWD Status
- Candidate’s Contact Details
- Date and Time of Examination
- Section Wise Score (Percentile Score & Scaled Score)
- Total Score (Percentile Score & Scaled Score)
- Important Instructions For Central Bank of India 2020
More Recruitments to Apply
|Coimbatore Cooperative Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Vellore District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Thiruvarur District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|OSCB Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment||CLICK HERE TO APPLY|