Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 74 Specialist Officer Posts
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 has released the job notification for the post of Specialist Officers in cadre of Information Technology, Security Officer, Risk Manager, Financial Analyst/ Credit Officer, Economist, CDO/ Chief Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Analytics-Senior Manager, Data Engineer, Data Architect, CA/ Credit Officer for 74 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/MBA/ M.Sc/ CA/ Any Degree can apply for this job. The Selection process is based on an online written test and personal interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 21 November 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4650 branches, with total business of more than Rs.4,80,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 34500+ employees, is inviting applications from eligible candidates.
Detail Information – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Information Technology/ Security Officer/Others|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ CA/ Diploma/ Any Degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 November 2019|
Central Bank of India Jobs 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 30-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online ((Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) & Payment of Fee: 21-11-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 21-11-2019
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 06-12-2019
- Date for Downloading of Call Letters for Test: 11-12-2019
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination: 21-12-2019
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Selection Procedure
The eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Selection will be through online written test and personal interview.
|Banking, Present Economic
Scenario & General Awareness
- The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the mark(s) assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
How to Apply Central Bank of India Vacancy 2019
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 21st November 2019.
- Applicants have to submit their applications in the given format.
- Last date for receipt of application is 21st November 2019.
- No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Address the application by Super Scribing
And send it to:
“General Manager- HRD,
Central Bank of India,Chander Mukhi,
17th floor, Nariman Point
Mumbai- 400 021″
Central Bank of India Vacancy Detail
|Sl No||Specialist Category/ Stream||Total|
|1||Information Technology (JMGS I)||26|
|2||Security Officer (MMGS III)||1|
|3||Security Officer (JMGS I)||9|
|4||Risk Manager (MMGS III)||6|
|5||Risk Manager (MMGS II)||6|
|6||Financial Analyst/ Credit Officer (MMGS II)||10|
|7||Economist (MMGS II)||1|
|8||CDO/Chief Data Scientist (SMGS IV)||1|
|9||Data Analyst (MMGS III)||3|
|10||Analytics-Senior Manager (MMGS III)||2|
|11||Data Engineer (MMGS III)||2|
|12||Data Architect (MMGS III)||2|
|13||CA/Credit Officer (MMGS III)||5|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualifications
For Information Technology:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/
Electronics & Instrumentation
For Security officer III:
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Experience: Ex-Commissioned officers of the Rank of Lt Col/ Major/ Capt or above from Indian Army with minimum 10 years service
For Security Officer I:
- Should be a graduate and Medical category Shape 1 Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in a Computer system like MS Office(Word, Excel, PPT etc)
- Experience: Ex-junior Commissioned Officers with minimum 5 years service as JCO in Indian Army
For Risk Manager III:
- MBA in Finance or & Banking or it’s equivalent/ Postgraduate diploma in banking Preferable professional qualification: FRM/CFA/Diploma in Risk Management
- Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Risk Management / Credit /Treasury /ALM
For Risk Manager II:
- B.Tech./MCA with MBA(Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College
with an aggregate of 60% Marks. OR
- M.Sc. Maths/Statistics from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with an aggregate of 60% Marks.
- Preferable professional qualification: FRM / CFA / Diploma in Risk Management
For Financial Analyst II:
- A pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants on India(ICAI)/ Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWAI) OR
- MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience as an officer in public sector bank/ undertaking.
For Economist II:
- Post Graduate degree in Economics/ Econometrics/Rural Economics
- Experience: 3 years of experience in data collection, economic analysis or research.
For CDO /Chief Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Analytics-Senior Manager, Data Engineer, Data Architect:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/Science/Advanced degree preferred in analytical
- Experience: For CDO /Chief Data Scientist 8 – 10 years and for others minimum 5 years
For Credit officers/III:
- CA/CFA/ ACMA/ MBA(Finance), MBA finance should be from recognized college/institute completed full-time regular course. Additional qualification preferably: JAIIB, CAIIB
- Experience: CA/CFA/ ACMA – 2 years and MBA(Finance) – 4 years
Age Limit(as on 30.09.2019):
- For Information Technology: 21 to 28 years
- For Security officer: 26 to 45 years
- For Risk Manager III: 21 to 35 years
- For Risk Manager/Financial Analyst/Economist: 21 to 30 years
- For CDO /Chief Data Scientist: 28 to 35 years
- For Data Analyst, Analytics-Senior Manager, Data Engineer, Data Architect: 26 to 35 years
- For Credit officers/III: (for General) 26-35 years, (for Reserved) 26-38 years
Central Bank of India Officer Salary:
- JMG SCALE I 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020
- MMG SCALE II 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950
- MMG SCALE III 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490
- SMG SCALE IV 50,030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170
Central Bank of India Selection Process
Selection will be through on-line test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.