Central Bank of India has released notification for the recruitment of 58 Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant) vacancies in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category). Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-01-2016 to 31-01-2016.
Post and vacancies:
Total No. of Posts – 58
Name of the Posts – Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant)
- SC – 09 Posts
- ST – 04 Posts
- OBC – 16 Posts
- Gen – 29 Posts
Candidates have to pay Rs. 550 And Rs. 50 for SC/ ST, PwD candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online -15-01-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31-01-2016
- Date of Download of Call Letter for Test – On or after 16-02-2016
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination – 26-02-2016
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test and interview.
Candidates age should be between 20-30 years. as on 30-09-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates & for others as per rules.
Eligibility: Candidates should pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
How to apply:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www:centralbankofindia.co.in.
3. Click on “Career” & Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details carefully, upload the scanned copies & make payment.
6. Fill the payment details & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.