Summary: CDMO Nabarangpur Recruitment 143 Vacancies- Staff Nurse, MPHW & Other Posts. nabarangpur.nic.in. CDMO Nabarangpur Posts and Vacancies. CDMO Nabarangpur Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates.
CDMO Nabarangpur Recruitment – Staff Nurse, MPHW & Other Posts. nabarangpur.nic.in
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Nabarangpur has announced a notification for the recruitment of Multipurpose Health Work (Male), Staff Nurse, Multipurpose Health Work (Female) for SC, ST, Development Schools, Multipurpose Health Work (Female), Junior Lab Technician & Junior Radiographer vacancies on contractual basis.
CDMO Nabarangpur Recruitment Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 143
Name of the Posts:
1. Multipurpose Health Work (Male): 25 Posts
2. Staff Nurse: 85 Post
3. Multipurpose Health Work (Female) for SC, ST, Development Schools: 09 Posts
4. Multipurpose Health Work (Female): 08 Posts
5. Junior Lab Technician: 08 Post
6. Junior Radiographer: 08 Posts
CDMO Nabarangpur Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates age limit should be between 21-32 years as on the date of advertisement.
- Age relaxation applicable as per rules.
- For post 1 candidates must have acquired Intermediate under council of higher secondary education, pass D.Pharma examination from any govt Medical College or Hospital.
- For post 2 candidates must have acquired Intermediate, Pass Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course from any Medical College or Hospital.
- For post 3 candidates must have acquired Intermediate, pass health Worker FemaleTraining Course conducted by the Odisha State Nursing and Midwives Board or Pass from INCI.
- For post 4 candidates must have Intermediate, Passed Diploma in Medial Laboratory Technology examination from any Govt Medical College Or Hospital with relevant experience.
CDMO Nabarangpur Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on interview.
CDMO Nabarangpur How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their signed application in prescribed format along with self attested recent colour passport size photograph & relevant documents as given in the notification, self addressed envelope of 10X 25 cms with postage stamp & in an envelope should be super scribed as“Post Applied for ———–” through registered Post/ Speed Post to the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Nabarangpur, Mirghaniguda, Nabarangpur (Dist) on or before 20-05-2016.
CDMO Nabarangpur Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: <to be notified>
- Date of Display of Merit List of Candidates on website: <to be notified>