Summary: CDMO Cuttack Recruitment 232 Vacancies – Staff Nurse, MPHW & Other Posts.cuttack.nic.in.CDMO Cuttack Posts and Vacancies.CDMO Cuttack Eligibility Criteria.CDMO Cuttack Salary.CDMO Cuttack How to Apply.CDMO Cuttack Important Dates.
CDMO Cuttack Recruitment 232 Vacancies – Staff Nurse, MPHW & Other Posts.cuttack.nic.in
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of Odisha, Office of the chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Cuttack, Odisha has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 232 Staff Nurse, MPHW (M & F), Radiographer & Jr Laboratory Technician vacancies on contractual basis.
CDMO Cuttack Posts and Vacancies:
Total No of Posts: 232
Name of the Posts:
1. Staff Nurse: 134 posts
2. Radiographer: 07 posts
3. Jr Laboratory Technician: 09 posts
4. MPHW (M): 25 Posts
5. MPHW (F): 57 Posts
CDMO Cuttack Eligibility Criteria:
CDMO Cuttack Age Limit:
- Candidate age must not be below 21 years/ above 32 years as on publication of advertisement.
- Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC, ST, SEBC, women candidates & 10 years for physically handicapped/ ex-serviceman candidates is applicable.
CDMO Cuttack Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess passed + 2 Science examination under council of higher secondary education, odisha/ equivalent & Diploma in general nursing & Mid wives courses/ Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT)/ Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)/ Pharmacy for Post 1 to 4. For more information refer notification
CDMO Cuttack Salary:
- For Staff Nurse post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2800/-
- For Radiographer post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2400/-
- For Jr Laboratory Technician post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2400/-
- For MPHW (M) post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2000/-
- For MPHW (F) post is Rs.5200/- and Grade pay is Rs.2000/-
CDMO Cuttack How to Apply:
- First approach organization official page cuttack.nic.in
- Then go to careers section and download the particular advertisement
- Read it thoroughly to know the eligibility and requirement
- Suitable applicants are pleased to download supporting format of application
- Paste candidates recent pass port size photo graph on the page
- Use your personal and professional information to fill the form
- Attach your academic qualification, experience and all other supporting documents
- Cross check the informatin in the form before submission to avoid errors
- Send the duly filled envelop of application form to the below address on or before last date
- Forms received after closing date will not be entertained
Chief District Medical Officer,
Zilla Swasthya Bhawan,
Old Secretariat Campus, Buxibazar,
Cuttack, Odisha- 753001.
CDMO Cuttack Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20-05-2016.