CCL Recruitment 2020, Apply 1565 Apprentice Vacancies @ www.centralcoalfields.in
CCL Recruitment 2020: Central Coalfields Limited invites online application from 10th/ ITI passed candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Ref. No. CCL/ Apprentice Trg/ Notification/ 20-21/ 329] on 04.09.2020 for one year Trade Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act and NAPS. There are 1565 vacancies are filled by Central Coalfields Limited and trade wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for 10th pass jobs in central govt can use this CCL Apprentice recruitment 2020. Eligible candidates can make the online registration @ apprenticeshipindia.org from 05th September 2020. The last date for submission of CCL online application is 05th October 2020.
Important Vacancy for This Month:
Details of Central Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment 2020
||Central Coalfields Limited
||Ref. No. CCL/ Apprentice Trg/ Notification/ 20-21/ 329
|Starting Date for Submission of online application
|Last Date for Submission of online application
Central Coalfields Limited recruitment 2020 apply online and CCL Apprentice Recruitment notification is available @ www.centralcoalfields.in/ apprenticeship.gov.in. Applicants should submit the applications via online mode only. Applicants should pass 10th/ ITI and should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 05.10.2020. CCL recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ merit list. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at Ranchi (Jharkhand). More details of CCL latest vacancy, upcoming Central Coalfields job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
CCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
- As per the Central Coalfields notification, overall 1565 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Trade
||No of Vacancy
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
Eligibility Criteria for CCL Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 05102020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for CCL Jobs for Apprentice
- CCL recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ merit list.
How to apply Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website centralcoalfields.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification to apply to candidates for one year trade apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act and NAPS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to -> apprenticeshipindia.org to apply, should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
CCL Jobs: Important Link