Canara Bank Admit Card Out / Canara Bank PO Hall Ticket Released/ Canara Bank PO Call Letter 2018 Download here direct link provided here or Official Link, Canara Bank Admit Card for Online Test 2018 Out – Direct Link to Download!
Canara Bank Admit Card Released 2018 – Download Call Letter at canarabank.com
Canara Bank Admit Card 2018: Canara Bank has issued an employment notification for the Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. Canara Bank will issue Canara Bank PO Hall Ticket 2018 at canarabank.com. Canara Bank Probationary Officers Admit Card for the Online Test is out. The Canara Bank is recruiting for Probationary Officers after their PGDBF course. You can download the Canara Bank Admit Card from 3rd December 2018 to 23rd December 2018. The Online Written Test for Canara Bank PO exam will be conducted on 23rd December 2018. The candidates who will register themselves for the Canara bank PO 2018 exam on 23rd December 2018, will able to access it. The Bank will make the hall tickets available on the website from 5th December 2018. The candidates will able to directly access it with the help of Registration number, Password. The only mode of download the admit card is online apart from that no other mode will be available to access it.
How to Download your Canara Bank Admit Card 2018
- Click the link given below to download your Canara Bank Admit Card for Online Exam of Probationary Officers (PO) PGDBF 2018.
- Enter your Registration Id/Roll No.
- Continue to enter your Password/Date of Birth.
- Now, enter your Captcha carefully.
- Click on the login button.
- You can finally download your Canara Bank Admit Card.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the Canara Bank Official Website.
- Click on Careers.
- Find the link to download your Canara Bank PO Admit Card for Online Exam 2018.
- Finally, follow steps 1 to 6 carefully!
The Canara Bank conducts recruitment exam for shortlisting candidates for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I. Those candidates who are searching for the Canara Bank Admit card 2018 will get their Canara Bank Exam Hall Ticket from the official website such as www.canarabank.com. Those applicants who have appeared for the examination can download their Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 from the links given below the blog. The examination is to be held on 23 December 2018.
Canara Bank Admit Card 2018 – Important Highlight
|Name of the Organization
|Total No. Of Posts
||Canara Bank PO Exam 2018
|Date of Examination
||23 December 2018
|Canara Bank PO Admit Card
Important Dates – Canara Bank Admit Card
It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the examination. Those who will not carry the admit card in the examination will not be allowed to attempt the examination. At first, the bank will issue the admit card for online examination. After the online exam, when the result will declare, the bank will issue the admit card for the for the interview.
|Canara Bank Admit Card 2018 for PO Exam
|Availability of Canara Bank PO Admit Card
||05 December 2018
|Canara Bank PO exam date
||23 December 2018
|Canara bank main exam
||To be announced
||To be announced
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download the Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 from canarabank.com
Selection Process – Canara Bank Admit Card
|Individuals will be selected based on their performance in the following
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
Note: Written Examination will be conducted in 189 centers all over India refer official website for the detailed list of Examination Centers.
Canara Bank Admit Card 2018 – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern that is to be followed for the test is as follows:
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
- Medium of the entrance exam: English & Hindi
|Name of the Subject
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- If for any question a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as wrong and 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018: Required Skills
|Applicant should possess the following skills for applying in Canara Bank PO
- Computer Literacy
- Hindi knowledge
Note: The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
How to Download Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018-
|Canara Bank Admit Card 2018 for Probationary Officer Vacancy will be releasing soon on official website. After releasing on the official website, the candidate can download Canara Bank Admit Card from here. Steps for downloading Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018, you can check below :
- First of all, the candidate should have log on Official website www.canarabank.com.
- Then search the link for “Canara Bank Admit Card 2018”.
- Enter your details like Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- After it, you should have click on “Submit” Button.
- Then Canara Bank PO Admit Card will display on your computer screen.
- Save & Download it.
- Now you should have to take the print out of Canara Bank Probationary Officer Call Letter 2018.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card – Important Link
SALARY DETAILS: Canara Bank PO Admit Card
|Scale Salary & Emoluments JMGS-I Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020 Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession etc. and Perquisites like Conveyance, Quarters, Furniture etc., depending on the place of posting shall be paid as per rules.
Details Available on Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018
- Name of the Applicant.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Category of Examinee.
- Mother/ Father Name.
- Registration/ Application Number.
- Name of the Exam.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Exam Centre Name and Code.
- Exam Time and Date.
- Photograph of the Applicant.
- List of ID Proofs to be carried along with Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018.
- Important guidelines for the Examination
Document To Be Carry at Canara Bank Exam Center
|The candidate who is attending Canara Bank Examination should have carry Passport size photo & anyone Original Id Proof along with Canara Bank Admit Card. In case you don’t carry Id Proof at exam center then you will not be allowed in the examination hall. These document & id proof are followed as :
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
Best books for Canara Bank Preparation
|A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal
|Magical Book On Quicker Maths by M Tyra
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
|Objective General English by SP Bakshi
|General English for All Competitive Examinations by SC Gupta
|Lucent’s General Knowledge by Sanjeev Kumar, Renu Sinha, Binay Karna, Manwendra Mukul, RP Suman
Other Exam Admit Card: