Summary: Burdwan District Court Recruitment 130 Vacancies- Steno, LDC, Peon & Other Posts.ecourts.gov.in.Burdwan District Court Vacancy Details.Burdwan District Court Eligibility Criteria.Selection Process.Application Fee.Burdwan District Court Pay Scale.Burdwan District Court How to Apply.Important Dates.
Burdwan District Court Recruitment 130 Vacancies- Steno, LDC, Peon & Other Posts.ecourts.gov.in
Office of the District Judge, Burdwan, English Department has invited applications for the recruitment of 130 English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Typist – copyist, Process Server, Peon, Night Guard, Day Guard, Farash, Gardener, Sweeper vacancies on temporary basis in the Judgeship of Burdwan for the year 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online from 06-05-2016 to 14-06-2016 up to 05:00 pm.
Burdwan District Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 130
Name of the Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||45 Posts|
|2.||English Stenographer (Basic Grade in ScheduleB)||17 Posts|
|4.||Process Server/ Summon Bailiff||04 Posts|
|6.||Night Guard||16 Posts|
|7.||Day Guard||02 Posts|
Burdwan District Court Eligibility Criteria:
Burdwan District Court Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 5 years for Physically Handicapped categories as per the rules.
Burdwan District Court Educational Qualification:
- For Posts 1 to 3: Applicants must pass Madhyamik or Equivalent examination from recognized board/university with the certificate in computer training and minimum typing speed is required.
- For Posts 4, 6 to 8: Candidates should pass Class-VIII from any recognized school/ Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent institution.
- For Posts 9,10: Aspirants must be able to read and write in Bengali.
Burdwan District Court Selection Process:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for these Burdwan District Judge Court Jobs will be selected based on the following process which is different for all posts.
- For LDC: Part -I (Objective Type Questions), Part -II (Conventional) Examination.
- For Typist-Copyist: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Main Examination (Type Test).
- For English Stenographer: Paper I, Paper II, Paper III.
- For Sweeper and Gardener: Interview.
- For Remaining Posts: Written Examination, Personality Test.
Burdwan District Court Application Fee:
- For Posts 1 to 3:
- General & Others excluding S.C./S.T.: Rs 250/-.
- For SC/ST: Rs 50/-.
- For Remaining Posts:
- General & Others excluding S.C./S.T.: Rs 150/-.
- For SC/ST: Rs 25/-.
Burdwan District Court Pay Scale:
- For Post 2: Rs 7,100/- to 37,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs 3,900/- per month.
- For Posts1,3,4: Rs 5,400/- to 25,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2600/2300 per month.
- For Remaining Posts: Rs 4,900/- to 16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1700/- per month.
Burdwan District Court How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at official website www.ecourts.gov.in/Burdwan on or before last date 14-06-2016. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
How to Apply for Burdwan District Court Recruitment 2016:
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.ecourts.gov.in/Burdwan.
2. Click on link named Burdwan District Court LDC, Peon, Stenographer Other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Burdwan District Court Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/05/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14/06/2016